....Were they like this too?(UPDATED!!)

AN soooo yall this is my first story.. I'm an avid reader here tho, so I'll take criticism...but if your an a** about it I'll curse you out, regret it, and then delete the comment...

AN of AN boo! Lmao i am currently editing all the chapters and perhaps combining a few to elongate them, however i will not be removing the ANs (surprise!) I personally like ANs, to me it's just a nice reminder that yes, the author is human too, and is on Wattpad so probs going through sm shit. So, if you see ANs in the middle of a fic, that's why! :P
——————————————————————

Kim Rok Soo slowly opened his eyes to see a woman with brown hair pulled into a neat bun, she had dark brown, slightly slanted, eyes. Obviously foreign from South Korea. She stared down at him with a somewhat somber expression, but thinly masked with a stoicism more suited for his own face than on hers. Exhausted but still put together.

"..The fuck?"

He tried to say but his small mouth only managed to form a small;

"mm-muh?"

A small cry gently tore through the room's previous silence, slightly startling the woman who leaned over him as she easily lifted him into her arms and gently cradled him.

"Shhhhh, it's alright darling, you are with Mother. Mother will keep you safe always."

Her voice was soft but strong. And filled with so much love.

Kim Rok Soo quickly averted his eyes to analyze the room as much as possible in this tiny form. (Why was it tiny?) It was obvious that this place wasn't his room and he didn't know who this woman -gently carrying him- was.

He felt warm tears streak down his face. 'what?' Kim Roksoo doesn't cry. He does not. Kim Roksoo is present. In every sense of the word. He is always at ready. Always prepared to handle a monster attack. Always prepared to keep his -kids- co-workers from death's cold -warm- hands.

They hate him for it. He knows -does he really..?- they hate him for it. For never smiling. For never being good enough. But he couldn't care less, so long as he wouldn't have to see someone die again. -but, oh, he cares so much that it hurts..-

Why is this woman looking at him like he has just given her black and white world color? Like -warm, kind, /loving/ eyes stare down at him, they feel like a mothers embrace-

Kim Roksoo can't deal with this. He can't. So as a Kim Roksoo does or more accurately, a newborn child does, he closed his eyes and compartmentalized all these new problems in a special tiny, tiny box. Labeled 'To be Dealt With Never', and squashed it into a pile with all the other boxes. And he slept.

He doesn't have to deal with this when he's sleeping. So,  잘 자요.

(AN KRS rlly said "fuck this shit im out~" but literally xD                                                       the Korean basically means 'goodnight' btw.)

———-——————------

Kim Roksoo quickly learned that he had reincarnated, he has a twin, an older twin, named Basen. The woman he woke up to's  -that was mother now- name was Violan, (the name had felt oddly similar to him. He ignored this.) His name,  on the other hand, is still Roksoo.

How did that happen? He had assumed that it'd be changed along with his age and size.

(AN; *nervous laughter coming from the back of the room* -actually, was that from under the chairs??-)

Kim Ro- no, Roksoo knew that the language his newly found mother spoke wasn't Korean, and it wasn't English either, but when he woke up he could understand it. '?'    He wanted to know more but it was hard to lift his little, chubby, arms.. all he could do was eat, shit, and sleep. (and scream)

...' It's kinda nice to be cared for and pampered like this.. Is this what my mother was like too..?'

He couldn't help it.. Roksoo.. he couldn't remember their faces..

'Were my parents like too?'

In his new mother's arms Roksoo for the first time in a long time.. cried.

It was oddly relieving to him..

'In this life.. I swear I'll make sure I don't lose you guys too.'

—————
(Damn 332 words huh.. I thought that was more...
Thanks for reading. I'll try to update soon.
You guys can just call me Author :D)

New AN!! The one above is the old one! This is now,,, 605 words not including the first and last ANs :D !!