Hyung (UPDATED!!)

Y'all I should have just made it to where he just woke up w/ Basen's twin's memories and shit. Now I have to do like 3-5 chapters of him being a baby :/ Why don't I ever think this shot through.. welp here we go. Eh thanks for voting on the last chapter @Pilar734
——————

!! Adding another AN of an AN so that peeps who've been here since the dark ages know that this chap is also updated LMAO !!

Roksoo doesn't like children, he doesn't... They scream and cry and he doesn't like dealing with them. So why does the child lying next to him seem to mildly intrigue him???

The child was nearly identical to him except for his own red-brown eyes that held a large contrast to Basen's hazel-brown. His brow twitched as he glowers at his newfound twin. One would think that Basen had deeply offended him, although the reason for his irritation was simply because he somewhat adored the child.

No, he was not being a tsundere. He hates children. 

———————————-
Let's just skip like two years into the future for my own sanity...
————- ———————-

Roksoo and Basen had just recently turned 3 years old, as a toddler, Roksoo had found that slacking off was easy, hell, if all he needed to do was die once to be able to sleep this much then he should've died earlier!

"Dongsaeng! Call me hyung!!"

Basen's shrill little 3-year-old voice cut him out of his somewhat unpleasant thoughts.

"No."

Roksoo replied in a monotone voice, although it was somewhat unpleasant to hear from a 3-year-old, Roksoo had somehow made it sound cute.

"But I'm older than you!! Mama said that little brothers call their big brothers hyung!!"

Basen enthusiastically and determinedly shrilled.

Roksoo continued to blankly stare down the children's picture book he was reading, as he had wanted to learn how to read this word's language as quickly as possible. Pages flipped by quicker than they should be considering his age.

"You're only older than me by 10 minutes Basen."

His voice stayed monotone, shortly sending a blank dead-eyed stare at his brother. His attempt at quieting him had worked, but he knew it would start back up after a short amount of blessed silence.

Violan watched her two adorable children argue over seemingly pointless topics. A small, elegant smile adorned her lips.

'Cute.. my children are the cutest.'

Violan, a mother of class and nobility, was quite strict with her children. She wouldn't have her children grow into undignified scoundrels, but she was also very protective. Her children were just so small. And so cute~! *ehem*

(if anything happened to them.... Let us just pray for it not to... for the sake of the entire realm that she would single-handedly raze down to the very core in a vengeance-fueled rage for her children.)

Basen was the eldest, by nearly 10 minutes, (really it was only 9 and a half, and yes, she had counted) but Roksoo seemed more mature, although it was slightly concerning to her, watching her youngest talk in a monotone voice and getting onto his older brother for doing something ineloquent. But once she had realized that it was just how her cute child was, it became quite adorable....
—————————————

That's enough for one chapter if I'm updating daily right? Or would you rather have longer chapters, and I update once a week? Oh and please do comment!! It makes me happy and gives me more motivation!! Bye bye! See you tomorrow (or at around midnight if I get bored enough)

------------------------------------

ANOTHER AN OF AN ??? OMG be shocked!  anyways, the endnotes should still be regarded in the same sense as they were before but definitely don't expect daily updates lmao      Dunno why I thought that I could do that :P