chapter 5

nicks pov:
it was now 11:30 am when clay went down the stairs. "good morning clay" alex karl and i said at the same tone which made clay stop. "why are you guys looking at me like that" he started carefully going to the kitchen. then alex spoke " i wanted to brag about our yesterday's trip and how it was fun and all that shit, but now i don't think we had better time than you did." smirking. "and how do you guys know that" clay sounded confused. "eh we passed out on the couch and a girl in your shirt, barefoot ran to her house, oh i forgot to mention that that girl was Mave!? How did thaat happen man?" i said also confused.
"what are you jealous now nicky?" clay started smirking and karl with alex started laughing. "haha so funny, why would i be jealous?" 
karl then spoke up "dude cmon we all know about your massive crush on Nica"
" i don't have crush on nica!"
"yeah sure lie to yourself buddy" alex snorted

mave'a pov:
when nica arrived i gave her lunch that i cooked before. we ate together being comfortable as always. "so how was work?" "nothing special, oh one passenger vomited like all over the place and i had to clean it. dude it was disgusting like i wanted to vomit because of the smell. disgusting!"
"ew no blah i couldn't do that, like at all i wouldn't just want to throw up, i would throw up and then there would be more stuff to be cleaned." we laughed at that story
"something interesting happened here?" nica casually asked
"oh ehm you know, nothing that weird just eh.. that i kinda like slept with someone"
"dude what when with who? Talk"
"that someone being clay.." my face was red
"No. fucking. way!" she shouted "shut up"
"how the fuck did that happen??"
"so we went on a date..."
"a date!?!?"
"shut up if you want to hear it"
"okay sorry"
"so we went on a date, then we went swimming in their pool where we first kissed and then we played some video games and then we started kissing again yes and yeah you know how this continues"
"i didn't expect to hear any of this, i'm shocked" i laughed at her
"nica?"
"hm?"
"what about you and nick?"  i had to ask because i think she likes him
"what do you mean? we're friends"
"oh cmon now, he skates, he's hot, kind, funny and all that shit, don't say you don't like him!"
"i mean yes, he is all those things but girl, you know me, i won't do anything about it unless he does!"
"girl you'll be forever alone" i laughed at her