Chapter 18: dawn of a new saiyan. The other side of the coin.

('Sorry for the wait, got hacked (again) and it took a while to get it back. Anyways, this will be rushed.

Also hope you like long chapters.')

Enjoy
________________________________________________________________________

To Vegita

Zarbon had the upper hand over the royal saiyan. His elegance and cocky attitude had driven her to absolute madness.

Zarbon- "oh ho ho, you've come such a long way... only to fall when you're almost at the finish line."

He kicks her in the gut and shoots 2 ki blasts to further knock her back.

Zarbon- "here she stands. The princess of an already dead race, daring to defy the lady Frieza."

Vegita stands up again and whips the blood from her nose. Zarbon laughs.

Zarbon- "your willingness to win will be your downfall. But oh well, I suppose I could just end this quickly."

Zarbon begins to grow, his body changes to a more grotesque shape. When he finishes the transformation, he cackles and stares daggers at the royal saiyan.

Zarbon- "now, where was I? Ah yes."

He rushes and punches Vegita in the gut. The resulting impact not only knocked her backward, but it stunned her in place.

Zarbon- "ho ho ho, you saiyans and your fighting spirit. What an interesting race you are."

He finalized his onslaught by punching her into some rocks.

Zarbon- "that takes care of that."

He flys away and pompously, laughs to himself. Leaving the Royal alien alone, bloodied, and beaten. The little namekian who had accompanied her on her search and come out of the woodwork to bear witness to what is happened to the warrior that had kidnapped him.

Dende- "how the tables have turned."

He snarkingly states before running off with the dragon ball.

To you

The Warriors head finally seen the light does the bodies of the Namekians had no longer overtaken the land. Leaving the lush grass and clear waters as they were supposed to be.

Piccolo- "you know, if the bodies of my people wasn't the first thing I'd seen when I landed on this planet, I'd have a higher opinion of it."

Bulma- "I know what you mean."

To Frieza

Zarbon arrives back to his empresses location and bows.

Zarbon – "the deed has been done my Queen."

Frieza- "good."

The five ships landed, opened, and revealed the task force that the empress of the universe and called.

Frieza- "they've finally arrived."

Out of the pods, the Ginyu force appear. They bow to the empress as well.

Captain Ginyu- "you rang dear Empress?"

Frieza- " there seems to be some surviving saiyans that have made their way to this planet. I want them exterminated immediately."

Captain Ginyu- " consider it done."

They strike their pose, leaving the empress and Zarbon to be rather unimpressed. They soon fly away in search of the invaders.