Chapter 3: hidden power

('The last airbender is kinda generic.....sorry very generic, yet it's good for some people. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying it's too generic.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

(Y/n)- "haaaaaaaa!!!"

He charges at Raditz with full speed. She gets ready to block the attack but (Y/n) vanishes from her sight. He appeared right behind her and kicked her.

Raditz- "you can't use the same attack twice."

She grabbed his leg and threw him in the air.

Raditz- "please don't make this harder than it already is! I don't like damaged goods!"

She blasted a purple beam at him as (Y/n) disappeared again and appeared in front of Goki.

Goki- "trust me, he already is damaged goods!"

(Y/n)- "hey, I have an idea."

Goki- "what?"

(Y/n)- "let's fight her together."

Goki- "what the fuck do you thi- Ugh, you're so dumb you don't even know it."

Piccolo- "I'll take left, you take right. And (Y/n)."

(Y/n)- "yeah?"

Piccolo- "go save Gohana."

(Y/n)- "ok."

The two of them charged Raditz as (Y/n) runs flies to the spherical spaceship....the two of them fail miserably as this happened.

the two of them fail miserably as this happened

(Y/n)- "Gohana!! Are you ok!?!"

Gohana- "Daddy, help me!! I'm scared!!"

(Y/n)- "ok!"

He punches the spaceship....but nothing happens. (Y/n) let's out a scream in pain.

('Really wish I could've seen the comments to this video.....fuck coppa and fuck you Susan Wojcicki!!!')

Raditz turned to face (Y/n) who was trying to break the spaceship. She smiled before knocking both Piccolo and Goki away and flying to (Y/n).

Raditz- "you can break through that darling~awwwe, did you get hurt~let me heal you~"

(Y/n) vanished before Raditz could grab him.

Raditz- "you know, for a dumbass~you sure are fast~"

She expected and hit from behind but (Y/n) appears in front of her and punched her in the stomach. She holds her abdomen and leaps backward.