Secrets.

Chapter 2:

Amber's POV:

The alarm beside my bed wakes me up and I groan. I hate school but at least it was Friday. I stretch and reluctantly get off my bed. I go into my bathroom and put on the shower. I undress and get into it. After the hot shower, I dry my hair. I put a casual dress on and pumps. After applying some make-up, I fix my hair. I take my bag off my desk and go downstairs to the kitchen.

My Mom was a chef at a restaurant so she made the best food ever. My Dad was a teacher at our school but luckily I didn't have him for any subject, that would have been awkward. I sit beside my brother at the kitchen table. My mother puts my breakfast on the table in front of me and I happily eat it. My Dad comes in and kisses my mother.

"Bye honey", my mom says.

"Bye darling, you ready kids?" he asks. I nod and take my empty plate to the sink.

"Bye Mom", I say, then kiss her cheek. She smiles and kisses my brother's cheek which makes him sigh and wipe it off his cheek. I close the front door behind me and get into Dad's car. When we arrive Dad kisses my cheek and says goodbye.

"Bye Dad", I repeat and he walks off to the staff room.

"Bye Amber", Devon says, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back and as I look over his shoulder I see Damian a few feet away from us. He was looking at me oddly. I was still freaked out by his growl last night and didn't want to be near him.

"Yeah, bye Devon", I say quickly. I walk off as I see Damian walking over to us. I go to my locker and get my books out. I look back over at Devon, he was talking to Damian who was staring at me. I've seen that stare before, it's the stare he gives girls. I actually liked the way he was looking at me, which was odd because I hate him.

I shake my head. Oh my god am I starting to fall for him? He's a total player, I can't be. I hate him, I have to remember that.

"Hey you okay?" Rachel asks, snapping me from my thoughts. I turn around and face her and Hannah.

"Yeah, I'm okay", I say. I could feel Damian's gaze on me.

"So what time are we meeting you at the party?" Hannah asks.

"Around eight", I say.

"Great, it's going to be so fun. We are going to set you up with a guy", Rachel says.

"I'm okay".

"Oh come on, you haven't had a boyfriend since Dean, tonight you put something short and sexy on and the guys will be all over you", Hannah says.

Dean was my ex-boyfriend. He broke up with me last month for my friend Ellen who's Damian's sister. Well she was my friend, I haven't talked to her since last month. He said that we should stay friends but I told him I didn't want to see him again. Dean and I were friends first before we started dating, then on his eighteenth birthday he left me for Ellen. Like how did his feelings for me change on his birthday, I was loving and caring to him the whole time. Eight months of what we have went down the drain.

Ellen still talks to me but I don't answer her, Rachel and Hannah are still friends with her. I told them if was okay, just because we weren't friends doesn't mean that they had to stop being friends with her.

"I don't know", I say uncertainly, my brother will kill me if I am seen with a guy tonight. Rachel and Hannah look at something behind me. I follow my eyes to what they're looking at. They were looking at Damian who still hadn't stopped staring.

"Oh my gosh", Hannah and Rachel squeal. They were jumping up and down with joy.

"What?" I ask.

"You and Damian", Hannah smiles.

"What about us?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon enough", Rachel smirks. I don't get it, what aren't they telling me. I thought they told me everything, we're best friends. I look at Damian again before turning back to my locker. The bell rung and I hurry off to class with Rachel and Hannah. I sit down at a desk and as Rachel's about to sit beside me Damian growls at her. She quickly moves and sits behind me and Damian sits beside me. Okay now I'm scared. Why is he sitting beside me, he never does. My brother and I were in the same year because I skipped a year because I was so smart. Rachel and Hannah giggle. I look back at them.

"What the hell are you two giggling about?" I whisper.

"We can't say, sorry orders", Hannah says. Orders from who? I sigh and look back at Damian. If he doesn't stop looking at me, I seriously will slap him.

"Take a picture it will last longer", I mumble. He chuckles. He looked really sexy and I could smell his cologne. Damn it was fucking lovely. I start to blush as I realise what I'm thinking. Oh no, I am falling for him.

"So you are going to my party tonight", he asks. His voice sent tingles all over my body. Everything about his was so sexy.

"Yeah my brother's making me", I say, looking away from him.

"Good", he smirks. I raise an eyebrow. I'm about to say something else but the teacher comes in. During the rest of school I avoid him, I was still scared being near him. And when he growled at Rachel she looked scared too. After school I meet up with Hannah and Rachel.

"So we'll see you at eight", Rachel says. I nod. I see my Dad getting into his car.

"I got to go, see you two later", I say. I get into the car and they wave at me. Devon gets in beside me, he looked a bit pissed off and angry.

"We need to talk about something when we get home Dad", Devon says.

"I know", Dad says, looking at me through the mirror. Did I do something? Devon looks at me and looks away when I look back. What is everyone keeping from me? When I get home my Dad tells me to go to my room.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"No, your mother, brother and I just need to talk privately", Dad says.

"Okay?" They watch me as I go up to my room.

"Can you close your door too?" Dad asks.

"Okay?" I close it behind me and fall onto my bed. What are they talking about and why can I not know?