𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 + 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

▎MAR 3RD, 2032 AM 09:23:15

"RK200, register your name." A soft voice echoed across the room.

☵ WAIT FOR NAME ☶

The source of the voice clicked her pen in thought, "Hm, how about Markus?"

☵ FINAL NAME? ☶

The android tiled his head in confusion in whether or not to take the name. The voice realized her error and laughed at herself, "I'm sorry I should've been more direct, RK200 register name as Markus."

The android's LED spun yellow processing the name coming to a calm blue when he finally said:

"My name is Markus." 

Hey hey! Names Ashely and I shall be your author for this evening!

I like to start my books off with notes and expectations so people have an idea of what there getting into! 

First off, I take some... creative liberties with characters + real life jobs. 

Second, she/her pronouns and reader is AFAB, will be implied shorter then Connor and Hank. 

Third, I mess with the pre-timeline of the game a bit also the main game too. However, I'll try my best to keep the integrity of the original source material. 

Other things:

- Swearing, sex (implied, maybe explicit, I haven't tried writing smut soooo), and other mature themes are mentioned. 

-Reader has implied childhood trauma, mainly neglect.

-Character may be out of character a bit, most likely Connor cause I give him too much software instability at times...

       *slaps the top of Connor's head* This bad boy can fit so much software instability!

-I do change perspective, I won't explicitly imply who's perspective (because I think the 'pov' thing interrupts the immersion). However, I do use GIFs just in case! 

-I edit things in my chapters sometimes, so expect random updates were the only thing changed is a word or two...

-Reader and Elijah are related, not a spoiler or major twist, I just know sometimes people don't like being related with canon, so here's your warning! 

Finally, spelling and grammar mistakes! I write fast so I may miss mistakes, please let me know so I can correct please and thank you!

Alright that should be it! Next chapter is a playlist I created for the story! I like to do this to get in the mood when writing + plus music with reading makes me happy :> 

Thanks for reading!! 

[ashley]