7 ✧.* 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘦

▎NOV 6TH, 2038 AM 10:27:34

The rain lightly tapped my window, slowly trickling down as the raindrops collided with one another. I slumped down in my seat letting the rain fill my ears as a way to calm me down. Seriously, [Y/N], as if your stance on Androids wasn't clear enough, you had to make a scene. My outburst could've possibly thrown a wrench in this whole plan of mine. If Connor suspects for one second I'm trying to turn him deviant then it's all over.

I fiddled with my bracelet once more, thinking.

Since August, I have had a secret motivation for making the bracelet, of course helping Rose's cause means a lot to me. I couldn't help it, I had to turn RK800 deviant. There was another thing the bracelet could do. Could is the key word here, I didn't know it would work.

Sure, I made backdoors to all of my programs before I left that any Android could access... but to trigger the activation of it through a single touch? Now that was something else.

Connor, from what I observed, is more perceptive than most Androids. He probably already knows I'm what they call "An Android Sympathizer" and to remain on guard with me. Even so, how am I going to deliver the activation code? Just walk up to him and shake his hand with Android looking skin? He'd probably see it before I had the chance to touch him!

I rubbed my temples and looked out my car window, Hank's car is gone, Connor probably took a ride with him...

I sighed and straightened myself out in the car seat and pressed the button to turn on the engine, What was I thinking? Of course he'd want to stay away from me after that... so much for waiting.

I turned my body to look behind me to back out, when something caught the corner of my eye. I noticed a figure at my passenger's side, I jumped at the unexpected figure with a yelp. Backed a little into the car door, heart racing, wondering if I could grab my pepper spray from the glove box. I took a closer look and I noticed the words RK800 on the jacket. A wave of relief washed over me.

It's just Connor.

I reached over to the handle on the passenger's side to open the door for him, "You dummy! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He climbed inside, a little damp, "Sorry, CSI- [Y/N]..." He corrected his mistake, "I didn't mean to scare you..." It's weird how Connor had to correct himself, it was very deviant of him honestly. Markus started to have the issue when turned, he was always telling me, 'There are so many new thoughts in my head it's hard to remember certain things!'

I giggled slightly, "It's fine, but you know you could've knocked..."

He looked at me, "You were lost in thought, I thought knocking would startle you..." I giggled at that, he was right. He must've remembered that from Ortiz's place.

"You're right..." I muttered, "But still, you should've knocked... you're all wet now." I said with a frown as I started to back out from the space.

"No need to worry, it doesn't bother me." I simply sighed, not bothering to argue this time.

We drove in silence to the Ravendale district; the rumble of the engine was the only thing filling the void. I hummed and tapped my fingers against the steering wheel to a song that's been in my head recently.

"You drive excellently, at least compared to Lieutenant." Connor suddenly spoke up.

I laughed, "Oh? How so?"

"Well..." He started, "I've only ridden with Lieutenant once, but he has a bit of road rage and tailgates a bit. He also blasts music in the car."

"I'm not surprised, sounds like him... and thank you! My mom taught me..." I continued back to my mini concert. He turned slightly towards me, probably sensing the lie I told. Sure it was a lie but there was some truth in it. That was another story for another time.