3 ✧.* 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦

▎NOV 6TH, 2038 AM 12:21:05

The radio blasted music in the car as Lieutenant drove us to the precinct. I rolled my quarter in my hands making sure to keep testing my senses and coordination. At least, that's what my program said, that's what the quarter is for. Lieutenant stopped the car sharply causing me to snap forward slightly from the momentum. Lieutenant got out of the car without a word slamming the car door.

HANK

        Neutral

☵ FOLLOW LT. ANDERSON INSIDE ☶

I got out of the car gently closing the car door on my way out. I felt the rain hit my artificial skin as I followed behind the Lieutenant. We entered the department when someone was sitting on a chair with their legs on the desk.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Reed?" Lieutenant clearly didn't enjoy the man's presence.

☵ SCAN HIM ☶

I scanned the man's facial features and pulled up information from the database.

Name: Gavin Reed

DOB: 10/07/2002

Gender: M

Occupation: Detective, DCPD

-----------------

Criminal Record: none

"I'm simply here to help with the interrogation, Lieutenant." Lieutenant scoffed at him.

"Well, make sure not to fuck up this time, ya hear?" Lieutenant walked past him. Detective Reed clearly didn't like Lieutenant's comment and got up from his seat, "And what about you-" He started before he was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Oh wow! You're all here already!"

[Y/N]

          Warm

She walked up next to me, "The boys already sent the Android around back, he's most likely in the interrogation room now." she informed us.

Detective Reed seemed to notice my presence since CSI [L/N] was standing next to me, "What the fuck is a plastic sex toy doing here?"

I tilted in my head not comprehending the question. 'Sex toy?' I did some quick research on the topic which made me confused even more. Yes, Androids can be used in that manner, however, I wasn't designed with the purpose in mind. Through I was, for some reason, given faux genitalia just in case-

"He's here to help, after all he's the main reason why we have the why we have the suspect in custody." CSI [L/N] said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

I decided to attempt to calm the tension and introduce myself to the detective, "Hello, my name is Connor-"

"I don't give a shit." Detective Reed walked away with Lieutenant following after him.

Gavin

          Hostile

CSI [L/N] sighed at the two, "Don't mind them, as you can tell they're not the easiest to get along with." She squeezed my shoulder, "And trust me, it's not your fault if they act rude to you, it's theirs." She let go of my shoulder and started to walk away in the direction of Lieutenant and Detective.

☵ FOLLOW CSI [L/N] ☶

The four of us entered the interrogation viewing room. There was a man sitting looking over a file, most likely, the file for the case. I scanned him and learned it was Officer Chris Miller.