35| Jealously

Unedited

Kai peeled himself off of Soobin, trying his best not to think about the memory that came flooding back last night.

"Bin?" Soobin hummed, letting Heuning know he was waking up.

"Where'd Yeonjun go?" He asked, looking at the other side of Soobin, Yeonjun no where to be seen.

"I don't know? What's the time?"

"Seven AM. No ways he'd be up and about this early."

"You think he maybe went to pee?"

Their question was answered when Yeonjun stepped inside the tent, toothbrush in hand.

"Hey." Soobin greeted him, smiling so that his dimples would show.

Yeonjun only nodded, not even making eye contact with the boy.

Kai turned to Soobin, "What is his problem?" He whispered, making sure Yeonjun couldn't hear him.

"I'll ask, you should go get dressed by the bathrooms." Soobin shooed the boy away, happy to be alone with yeonjun.

"Junnie~" He called out, holding on the older male's arm.

"Leave me alone." He snarled, pulling his arm away from the younger, leaving Soobin shocked.

"It's so early, what's your issue?" He asked, offended by Yeonjun's actions.

"My issue is the fact that we just had sex, but ypu still go and cuddle with the same guy you've made out with, twice." He scoffed at Soobin's ignorance.

"It's only because he was crying!" Soobin defended himself.

"I just feel really, insecure." Yeonjun admitted.

"Why?" Soobin watched as the older boy's expression darkened.

"What if, you're not into guys? Maybe your just really horny?"

Yeonjun's words struck Soobin's heart like a knife, did he think he was just playing with him? He gave Yeonjun a sad look, before exiting the tent, they would be leaving in a few hours anyways.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Soobin was ignoring Yeonjun and Yeonjun was ignoring Soobin.

Soobin desperately wanted to speak to Yeonjun, Yeonjun desperately wanted to speak to Soobin.

It had been over a week of suffering since the camp, both boys refusing to back down due to their pride.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by their friends, who kept telling them to make up and make out or apologise whatever way they wanted to.

"Soobin, talk to the man, he's just as depressed as you." Kai moaned, watching Soobin moping in the corner of his room.

"Why's he so jealous." Soobin frowned.

"I think jealousy is cute, and I understand why he'd be worried about me, I'm kinda hot." Kai smirked, "but, message him."

"No." Soobin stated.

"Soobin." Kai walked closer, Soobin backing up further into the corner.

"No!"

"Give me your phone!" Kai jumped forward, wrestling Soobin for his phone.

"Stop!"

Kai unlocked it, finding Yeonjun’s contact and pressing the call button.

Soobin waited anxiously, praying Yeonjun wouldn't pick up. He froze when the call connected, and Yeonjun's desperate voice rung out.

"Soobin? Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."

Soobin remained silent.

"Can we please talk? I need you right now."

Kai elbowed Soobin.

"Yea..."

"Can you come over to my house? Please? Quickly?"

"Yea."

"Okay, see you later."

Soobin smashed the 'end call' button.

"Kai I'm going to kill you!"

Kai sent Soobin home before his life was able to be taken.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Yeonjun opened the front door, letting Soobin in.

The moment he was in, he slammed the door behind him, taking Soobin in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Binnie. I shouldn't have gotten jealous over you and Heuning Kai, I shouldn't have made it sound like you were using me. I'm really sorry." He apologised, taking full account of his actions.

Soobin stayed silent for a moment too long, Yeonjun speaking again, "I get it if you're unsure, I shouldn't have tried to rush you. I've just waited for so long that-" before he could finish his sentence, Soobin pulled Yeonjun into a long kiss, biting his lip to get back at him, but Yeonjun enjoyed that.

"Shut up, it's okay, I shouldn't have gotten mad and ignored you." Soobin also apologised, putting their foreheads together.

"I'm still sorry..." Yeonjun mumbled, looking down.

"It's okay." Then Soobin said the words he had never thought he would say. You may think it was too soon, and that he should've waited, but it just felt so right.

"I love you."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The end <3

I'm kidding, gosh, I still have other plans >:) I hate this chapter, it feels so rushed, so as an apology...I have a lil present for you guys next chapter...