37| kai should keep his mouth shut

Unedited

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called from outside the bathroom, "they're here!"

Soobin quickly shut the shower off, climbing out and letting the towel dry him off.

He pulled on some clothes Yeonjun had landed him and ran out, going to greet the boys by the front door.

"Hey!" He smiled, waving to each boy, then giving them all a hug individually.

"You got my shirt wet." Kai frowned, noticing his one shoulder sopping wet after he had been hugged.

"Ah yea, sorry, I was showering." He smiled. "Yea, he woke up with a terrible headache." Yeonjun added, slinging his arm around Soobin's shoulders.

"If you fucked, just say that." Taehyun shrugged, pushing past the blushing boys who had just been exposed.

"I'm glad you made up." Beomgyu patted Yeonjun's shoulder, nodding approvingly.

"We couldn't deal with the tension any longer." Heuning kai frowned, heading to the couch.

"Yea, we were being stupid, we're fine now." Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheek happily, Soobin leaning into his touch.

"Please, no PDA." Taehyun audibly gagged, Beomgyu laughing at him.

"What? You guys do it all the time." Yeonjun said, offended.

"Eating his face, is not affectionate." Taehyun stated, sitting down on Beomgyu's lap.

"Yea." Beomgyu agreed, wrapping his arms around the younger boy.

"I always wonder who's bottom." Kai sighed, reaching for the remote and turning on the TV.

Before he could even play any of the barbie movies that Netflix had added, his phone began to ring, breaking the silence. He answered it casually, greeting the person behind it.

"Hello."

"Hello Kai, it's xxxxx, do you have any idea where Soobin is?"

Yeonjun and Soobin exchanged worried looks, before Yeonjun leapt forward, trying to stop Kai from answering.

"We're all at Yeonjun's house." Kai stated, not aware of the damage he had just caused.

The phone disconnected and Soobin began tearing up, he was now fucked. Yeonjun let out a harsh grunt as he hit the top of the couch, "fuck."

"What's wrong?" Kai looked ta them, completely confused.

"Family stuff?" Taehyun questioned curiously.

Only then, did all the boys notice the tears that had begun to flow down Soobin's cheeks.

"He- he'll be here in a few minutes..." He stuttered, fear taking over his body. He knew he was in deep shit.

"Soobin, just calm down, he can't do shit if I'm here." Yeonjun tried to comfort him.

"He doesn't care whether you're here or not, he'll hurt me, badly." Soobin was now shaking, his teeth chattering, he was so scared.

"Why don't we take you somewhere else?" Beomgyu suggested, now standing up beside Taehyun.

"No point, he- he'll find me." He sniffed, his airways were closing up.

"It's, it's all my fault, it's all my fault." Yeonjun embraced Soobin, blaming himself for his hysterics.

"No, it's mine, I kissed you, I started all this shit." Soobin cried into the older boy's chest, the other's watching the scene take place.

Yeonjun's heart broke at the sound of Soobin crying in his arms, again. He was filled with so much pain, he would cry to him so often, and he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

"Binnie, my love." He addressed the sorrowful boy, wiping the tears out of his eyes, "It's alright, it's fine, I swear, I'm here now."

Soobin's bottom lip quivered, catching Yeonjun's attention, who immediately dived in for a passionate kiss, trying to take Soobin's mind off his father.

Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu just watched as they made out, Kai feeling guilty for letting Soobin's father know their location.

"Kai, let's take you home." Taehyun pulled Kai towards the door, Beomgyu following behind him. "I think it's best we leave for now, we have no idea what's going on, let's rather not push." For once Beomgyu was taking the mature and appropriate approach to the situation.

The 3 boys filed out of the penthouse, making their way home, worried sick, but knowing it wasn't their place.

Taehyun nearly crashed as a car went speeding past them, Kai's eyes widened, "It's him." He spun his head back, checking the license plate, "Soobin's dad is nearly there..."

The door slammed open, the boys had forgotten to lock it.

Soobin's father entered, enraged. He stomped forward, yanking Soobin off of Yeonjun and onto the floor.

He didn't acknowledge Yeonjun's existence,  immediately stepping on Soobin's stomach, throwing curses and insults at the boy.

"You disgusting son of a bitch. You wanna fuck boys? You want a dick up your ass huh?" He screamed, stomping on his son's body.

Yeonjun attempted to push Soobin's father away, but was only thrown down, no match for the man who towered over him.

He knelt down, taking a hold of Soobin's collar and yanking him up, all he saw was red. He enjoyed the sight of his son squirming underneath him, crying from the beatings he was getting that he deserved.

"Is that your little boyfriend? Do you think I'd let you be gay? Be gay and like that Choi boy?" He slapped him through the face, Soobin's cheek glowing bright red.

"You aren't my son."

Those words hurt the most. He had recieved a handful of beatings in his life, but those words, cut through him like a knife.

"You're just a disgusting fag." He hit him again, and again, and again.

Yeonjun felt powerless, his was watching the man he loved, get beaten to a pulp by his father. As Soobin's cries began to soften, he did the only thing he could...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Anyways
Sorry for the late update...
Love yall!
It's my older brothers year 12 dance today, he's leaving me all alone in school now...brat :/