05 - New Student

Delilah's POV

Delilah's POV

"Wake up, it's time for school... wow haven't said that in over two years" Annette said as she walked into my room. But I was already up and brushing my hair. I woke at 6am and had been getting ready since. I had my hair down with a little headband and some makeup on, I must say that I look quite good in the uniform, basic blue polo shirt and a nice plaid skirt, and I put on mother's necklace.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw that the cooks already made me oatmeal and some biscuits

I walked down to the kitchen and saw that the cooks already made me oatmeal and some biscuits. I thanked them and they handed me a cup of tea, this time it was jasmine tea.

"Does Joe have the car ready?" I asked as the maid nodded and then someone walked behind me, I turned around to see Braeden walking over to me, he was sporting a Gucci sweatshirt and some Levi jeans.

"You're awake early" I said as I handed him a cup of coffee that was placed near me as he nodded, thanking me for the coffee. He took a deep sip and sighed in contempt as he looked at my outfit.

"Hmmm, plaid skirt and polo? Basic standards for private school" he commented as I nodded with him and ate my breakfast, he stole a few biscuits and then I was done. Joe walked over and stole a biscuit.

"Sure, why don't we all steal what is supposed to be my meal for the starting day?" I said as Mikayla walked in and stole the last biscuit. I glared at her as she smirked at me, she plopped down on a chair across Braeden.

"What? You said to, your words, not mine" she said as I just grabbed my green Balenciago bag, and walked out, Joe following me as I walked to the car and sat in the back seat. We drove a few minutes and he stopped the car in front of a woman. I got out of the car and looked around to see that we were infront of a nice building, a bit moldy in some spots, but nonetheless a school. An Asian woman came running up to us and I slightly bowed my body to her and she quickly curtisied to me.

"Hello, my name is Sandra Gupta, I am the vice principal. It is an honor to meet such a beautiful princess from, where did you say you were from?" she asked as I nodded and looked in her eyes.