14 - High School Revolution

Lia's POV

Lia's POV

"Stop the bovine massacre! Sign up now and save a cow! Vegetarians have right to eat special. Make Grove School more tofu-friendly." Lilly spoke around lunch time and I was already sitting with Jeremiah.

"Go sit by Jeremiah. I'll be there in a minute." I look up to see Mia with an ice cream cone.

"What are you doing? Are you, like, writing a story or--" Mia asked as she sat down next to me, as I answered for him.

"Oh, well, Jer's portfolio's increased by 30% since the last quarter. Also he wants to impress the academy, so he will do well, which he will" I spoke at the end towards him, and he smiled.

"Look what we have... The perfect nerd couple. Jeremiah and Mia. Oh! Miah and Mia!" the cheerleaders spoke as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Oh, but listen, Jer. My friends and I were wondering. The sweater you're wearing-- was it designed for you or did the knitting machine just blow up?" Lana asked as she made him uncomfortable, and he shut his laptop.

"Funny is that what the doctors asked your parents when you were born?" I asked as she gasped, all offended, but I heard Mia and Jeremiah snickering in the back of me.

"Sunglasses, girls. Oh! It's Jeremiah hair glare. Is one of your magic tricks your hair?" they all spoke as they put on their sunglasses as if they rehearsed it before school.

"At least he has good hair, haybale" I spoke as they all pouted at me. Mia got up I watched as my sister finally stood up to Lana as she smeared her ice cream all over her new cheerleading outfit. Lana like the spoiled piece of crap that she is whines and cries out at her.

"God, Mia you're such a freak" she says as Mia just flicks off the ice cream from her hand.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am. But you know what? Someday I might just grow out of that, but you-- you will never stop being a jerk" she said as everyone started to chant.

"Lana got coned! Lana got coned! Lana got coned!" Everyone says as I walk over and slap her right in the face.

No hesitation, just across the face my hand went. I do not care if everyone were taking photos. I hope they did, remember this day!

"Delilah?" Mia said to me, but I didn't care. I put my finger up and she nodded to stop talking.

"Also she is not a freak, she is a princess, just like me. And you... you're just a bully, a nicer B word I have for you." I spoke as she looked at VP Gupta.

"Mrs. Gupta, did you see what she did to me? What Mia and her sister are doing to me, do something?!" she cried out but Gupta turned around and smirked at me.

"Oh, no, honey, I'm sorry. I was in a very important meeting." she said as I laughed and got into her face.

"Don't act like the victim here! You tipped off the paparazzi and threw Mia to them as she was semi-nude. Did you know that what you did is consider child pornography, yes and you will be answering to the FBI as Mia is the crown princess of Genovia, making it a federal crime as it was on American soil, not to mention an international affair with the United Nations. You as well Mr. I'm-so-handsome but I'll probably peak after high school, you kissed my sister without her consent, a queen. You will also be answering to the Homeland, FBI, CIA, and not to mention the Genovian Royal Guard, hope you have fun" I said as I nodded my head to the teachers who helped with all of this, mostly Coach Harbula, who helped me at the beach party. I whistled, signaling to the Feds who moved in and grabbed Lana and Jim. Instantly I heard the loud shrills of Lana's voice and Jorge or whatever as they tried to talk their way out of this, but it was useless.

"Now let's get ready for the ball, I still need to get a dress" I spoke to Mia who smiled, and we left the school, heading into the limo that was waiting for us. Mikayla and Braeden were already in the limo talking about where we were going to shop.

"So I was thinking of a nice golden/ beige dress. Perfect way to be introduced at the ball" Braeden went off about what Mia should wear as I looked over at Mickey who looked worried. I scooted closer to her and nudged her shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked her as she looked up at me and showed me her phone. I read the email message from her mother.

"Is this serious?!" I asked her as she nodded. Apparently we caught the attention of Mia and Brae as they stopped talking.

"Is everything okay?" Mia asked as Mickey just shook her head not wanting to go into detail, it was shocking to find out people have threatened to kidnap you. Her grandfather has made a lot of choices and not everyone agrees. So they are taking it out not on him, but his family.

"Okay well I'm not done talking about that but we have to go as we are here" Braeden spoke as we noticed that we were at the mall, but for more richer people like ourselves. We walked in, and instantly we were surrounded by the workers who offered us drinks and small snacks.

——————

A/n: once more I have to remind some of my lovely readers that this is just something I do on the side, though making a Patreon doesn't seem that bad. But I do have a job outside this, plus taking care of my family members. So writing this isn't at the top of priority list (as much as I would love it to be) so please be patient with me, if you don't see a scene from the movie exactly. This is my story and Delilah is my OC so it obviously won't follow the movies.