The Fragile Mate

Kana POV

"Kana, Let's go to the hospital" My big brother, Cain called me.
"Okay, wait a minute!" I scream. After grab my phone, novels and other things I went off the Pack house and meet Cain in his car to go to the hospital.
"Sorry, I'm late." I told him. He just nodded. And we're go to the hospital to get my therapy.

###
Well, I'm Kana Anastasia Gabriel. I'm 16 years old I have a long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm about 5"3' tall and I'm the youngest and the only daughter in my family. And I'm a werewolf. Well, kind of werewolf because even tough my parents is the Alpha of a the River Moon Pack, I can't shift. Not because I'm a late bloomer, because I already have a wolf name Chiara, but because my illness. I have an asthma and hearts problem. Yeah, I know it's strange that werewolf have a human disease because werewolves have stronger antibody than human. But when I was born there some problem during the labor. My mom, dad and my brothers think that I couldn't make it but somehow I can and now this is me.
I have 2 brothers. The oldest brother is Cain. He's 19 years old. He's soon to be Alpha. He's about 6"4' and he's very handsome and muscular. he have a brown eyes like my mother, brown hair like my father and a tanned skin. He's calm and straight to the point man. He still searching for his mate. My second brother is Lucas. He's 18 years old. He's about 6"2' and like Cain he's handsome and muscular too. He have a blue eyes like my father and a black hair and also tanned skin. He's the funniest person I've ever know. Also he's very friendly person.
My Mom is Annabelle. She's the Luna of our pack. She have a brown eyes and black hair. She is very kind and friendly. My father is Gabriel. He's the Alpha of River Moon Pack. When other people meet him, they will scared by his power that's radiated from him. Well, that's what makes the River Moon Pack become one of the strongest pack on earth. He's strict, powerful and commanding. That's when he go tho the pack problem. But when he at home, he's very caring, kind and he likes to make me laugh.
My family are overprotective about me. Not only because of my illness but because they love me.
I need to go to the pack hospital twice a months to get a therapy for both my asthma and heart disease.
###

"Okay, there you go," Cain tell me because we're already reach the hospital.
"Ok thanks, bro! Are you waiting for me in the hospital or not?" I asked him.
"Yep! I wouldn't leave you alone even you always done it before." He smile at me.
"Aww.. Love you to bro.." I laughed at him.
"Well, come on we need to meet the doctors and the therapist now because I have something to attend with father. You know pack's matters." He said.
"Oke oke.. Come on! " I smile and heading to the doctor's room.

"Hello Kanna, how are you?" Presscott, the doctor asked me.
"Quite good,sir. No problem on this month. " I told him.
"Well, that's good. But don't forget to bring your medicines to the school just in case." He says.
"I know." I rolled my eyes.
"Haahaha.. Come on let's get checked and the therapy so you can go home as soon as possible." He said.
"Cain, do you want to wait at the therapy room or outside? " I asked my brother.
"Outside. I need to call someone. " Cain told me and I just nodded. Well, the boring therapy are waiting to go.

______________________________________
Well first off all thanks for reading my first story. I'm so so sorry if there so much grammatical mistakes on my story because I'm not good at grammar. I hoped that you all enjoys my story. Love you all!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY!

DON'T COPYING MY STORY PLEASE! IF YOU FOUND THE STORY THAT OBVIOUSLY COPYING ON MY STORY, PLEASE TELL ME!