Chapter 2

Kana POV

"Kana, wake up! You need to go to school." Cain try to wake me up.

"Ugh, okay!" I wake up and take a shower and after that I put some make up. Just a light make up because I'm not kind a slut who wore thick make up.

"Kana, today you will go to school with Clark,okay?" Cain tell me that I will go to school with one of the 'bodyguard', Clark, he is one of our pack fighters. He's good at it. Since Cain and Lucas are in college and I'm still in high school so, Clark is the one that will protect me. I don't know why they have to get me a 'bodyguard' because I went to pack's school. Most of the students and the teachers are werewolf. And they know about me and my illness. So, I still didn't get it why I should have a bodyguard. He usually wait for me after school and he will follow and drove me to where ever I go with the girls. He used to it since he first become my 'bodyguard'. I didn't treat him like bodyguard I treat him more like a friend too. He close to Dimmi and Elaine too.

"Okay. Did I have another choices?" I frown and rolled my eyes.

"Nope. Kana,listen I have to prepare your birthday party in 2 days. Because it's your seventeenth birthday so we must to prepare the party and invite another packs. So, maybe I can find MY MATE. Not yours." Cain smirked. I know he and Lucas hope that I wouldn't find my mate at my party because they still thinking that I'm their baby sister. Fragile little baby girl. I try to changed the way they think but still, they insisted.

"Like I care. Well, I don't want a mate now. I just want to help out pack you know. Kill the rogues, help with packs problems, etc. " I smiled.

"Well, help the packs problem yes. But fight with rogues ? You want us to get heart attack don't you? ". Suddenly Lucas came into the room.

"No. I just care about the pack and I want to try kick some ass like you guys always done . " I said.

"Well, you can kick his add if you want too. " Lucas pointed Cain and laughed.

"Very funny." Cain said with 'duh' tone.

"Come on Kana. You must go to school now. I don't want you miss the class." Cain told me.

"Well, I hope I missed it. " I smirked.

"No, you won't. I'll make sure of it." Lucas grins.

"Don't tell me you drive me to school." I frown.

"Yes I'm." He give me that 'evil' smile.
"Can I die? " I ask Cain. Considering the way Lucas driving will give me a heart attack. He drove very fast like crazy old man.

"Nope. Now, you go to school with him. " Cain told me.

"Can I drove with Clark? " I give him my puppy eyes.

"I already told him to go to school first. So, I can drove my baby sister. " Lucas give his 'cute' smile. I think that's not cute because he looks like a devil with that smile.

"Hell no." I mumbled.

"Come on. Don't speak to much. Let's hit the road!" Lucas suddenly pick me up and run to the car while I scream looks for help from my older brother or maybe my parents. But, it didn't work. So I must go to school with him and pray for my own safety.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

".... And it's all for today. Thank you for attending the class. See you tomorrow." The teacher says.

"Fuh... the class is finally over. Math for three hours can blown your brains." Dimmi said.

"Well, come on let's get some lunch. The next classes is P.E. we must gather some power to meet Mr. Rutherford." Elaine laughed. Dimmi, Elaine and I have all the class together. Well, since the school is the packs school so they can arranged that.

"Oh come on. It's not that bad. Not that bad compared to your pack trainee right?" I smile at her.

"Yes it is. But I think the packs trainee is really fun because I can kick Tifanny ass yo know." Dimmi laughed. Tifanny is the pack slut. She always thought that she will become the Luna of the pack. She always use tight and mini skirt and tank top that shows her 'assets'. Cain and Lucas didn't like her. I actually didn't like her too. She's always acting fake. And with her best friends, Kailee and Laila, she always try to became friends with me because of my title in the pack. She didn't like Dimmi and Elaine. Especially Dimmi. Because she always fight her when she tried to bully her because Dimmi can being my bestie and she didn't. She thinks that Dimmi isn't fit to become my friend because she and her family just a regular werewolf. Tiffany parent is the Gamma of our pack. Gamma is the person that lead the training for all fighters. Her brother will become the next Gamma too I think because he has the talent. So, she always think that she can be the Luna of the pack or at least the beta female. She didn't like Elaine because Elaine told her brother to don't go near Tiffany or she will run away. Yeah, Elaine is the daughter of the Beta of our pack. So that make Tiffany pissed off.

"Yeah. I loved when you beat her at the field last time. It's really cool. I hope I can joining the fight. " I give them 'sad' smile. Yes, I can go training with them but I can't fight. That was Cain and my father told me.
"Someday you will go fight with us girl. I believe that. " Elaine encourage me.

"Yeah. Now come on go to the class. I think I heard today we will play dodge ball against Tiffany class. I would love to beat her in her face!" Dimmi jump up and down from the excitement.

"Okay, let's change our clothes. " I smile.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you like it. Sorry for the grammatical mistake. ;)

Please vote, comment and share this story. Thanks. :)