Chapter 3

Kana POV

"That was fun you know" Dimmi laughing remembered what happened in the P.E. class. Well,  we played dodge ball against Tiffany’s class and we won. She remembered Tiffany face when I hit her with the ball when she busy tried to hit Dimmi. Yes, I do  the sports in school. I don't scared about my asthma because I know my limits. I'm not that fragile yo know. I'm not what people thinks about me. I believe I'm strong enough to beat some werewolf.

"Her face is like a sh*t dude. She's so shocked that you hit her." Elaine says with laughs.

"It's her faults that she didn't pay attention." I laughed.

"Please remind me to not mess with her! " Clark said with smile.

"Noted that!" Lucas suddenly appear in front of us. Yea, we already at home.

"I know my little sister can kick some ass." He laughed. And I smack him.

"Auch, you punch like a dude girl. Remind me to not mess with you." He grin.

"I'm glad to hear that.  But I know that you wouldn't stop messing with me." I said.

"You know me well kiddo." He laughing.

"Haha.  Funny.  Luke when dad and mom back from River Dawn Pack?" I asked him. My parents went to River Dawn Pack for a week to help them with some rogue problem because our packs are  alliances. I don't know why but these days a packs of rogue try to messed up with some pack near by. They've already attacked some smaller packs and succeed. My parents know that soon they will attacks our pack.

"Tomorrow." Suddenly Cain appear.

"At least they will not miss my party. " I smile.

"They won't." Cain hug me.

"Well,  I don't like the idea of you having a mate so soon." He says.

"I don't like the idea too. Maybe I will reject him. Because right now I want to focus on school first then go to college and finishing my treatment and get the heart surgery. I don't want mate right now. " I sighed.

"Good. " Lucas and Cain said in unison.

"You won't reject our mate. " suddenly Chiara talk to me.

"Dunno. Maybe I will. I don't like a possessive and over protective mate right now. Enough with protective and possessive brothers." I told her.

"Still, , he's our half Kana. You can't live with him and he can't live without you." She mumbled.

"Just wait and see. I will thinking about that later."  I smirked at my wolf and shut her off.

"Have a fight with your wolf, eh?" Dimmi smile at me after saw my eyes changed. When my wolf took over my body,  usually my eyes changed color to blue ocean.

"Yeah. Tragic. I don't want a mate but she insisted on it. I told her just wait and see. " I mumbled.

"You're so funny. What's wrong with the idea having a mate.  In my opinion that's  really sweet because you will have someone that will love you and care about you forever." Dimmi start to imagine things that will happen when she found her mate.

"Your words Dim.  You're the one that bought lot of underwear yesterday. You won't need them when you found your mate. He will happy when see you naked of course." Elaine says with sarcastic tone.

"Argh.. don't poisoning my pure ears and brain. Shoosh.. get away you guys .... back to your room. " I screaming while covering my ears. And they're laughing.
.

.

.

.

.

.

(The party day)

"Kana, happy birthday honey, wish you all the best." My mom kiss me and hug me.

"My little angel is grown up now.  I still remember when I hold you in my hands. The day you were born." My father says to me.

"Happy birthday you little sister...." Cain said to me and hug me.

"I hope that I can found my mate at your party tonight." Lucas suddenly come and says with lot of excitement.

"Hey,  at least say happy birthday to your sister first! " my father says to him.

"Happy freaking birthday you little girl!" He scream at my ear. 

"Arghh... Luke... you want me to deaf don't you?" I scream at him. And he just laughing. I hit kick knee. He scream because I kick him with all my power.

"Argh.... you want me....." 

"Stop!" My mother warned me and Lucas.

"Come on we need to get ready for your party." My mom grab my hand and lead me to my room.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Happy birthday you girl!" Dimmi says with lot of excitement.

"Happy birthday Kana.... Wish you all the best! " Elaine hug me.

"Thanks girls!" I smile to them.

"Come on let's rock the party! "  Dimmi screams.

And we all go to the backyard and see almost all of our pack members celebrating my birthday.

#

I go to the bathroom. I felt some thing strange on my chest, it's kinda hurt. I know something's wrong.  But I won't ruin my party. After a few minutes the pain is gone. I sighed in relief.

I walk to the background. After greeting some of the pack members, I sit down near Lucas.

"Why are you looks pale? Are you sick? " Lucas asked me.

"Nah, I'm OK." I smile. And look around. And saw one of the pack warrior running and screams :

"ROGUE! ALPHA!"

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading my book.... Love you all.. . :)
Thanks also got your votes and comment please don't get bored with my story.... ;)
Please check my other story "The Blind Mate" thanks...

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE MY STORY, THANK YOU....