Chapter 4

I go to the bathroom. I felt some thing strange on my chest, it's kinda hurt. I know something's wrong. But I won't ruin my party. After a few minutes the pain is gone. I sighed in relief.

I walk to the background. After greeting some of the pack members, I sit down near Lucas.

"Why are you looks pale? Are you sick? " Lucas asked me.

"Nah, I'm OK." I smile. And look around. And saw one of the pack warrior running and screams :

"ROGUE! ALPHA!"

____________________________________

Suddenly all of our males members jumped to protect their mate.

Lucas and Cain standing in front of me to protect me. I saw my father protect my mother.

And the rogue appear in front of us. A lot of them. They're shift to their human form.

"Alpha Gabriel, Luna Belle. Sorry for interrupting your daughter party...."

"Why do you want rogue?" My father growled.

"What I want just a simple things. Your pack and your daughter." The rogue smirk.

"You'll never get one of them." My father said with lot of anger.

"We'll see. You will give me what I want it I will fight for it." He said

"Over my dead body!" My father said with venom.

"Cain, protect your mom. Luke, protect your sister. Carry her!" I heard my father mind linked us.

"As you wish,Alpha" Suddenly the rogue jumped in the air and shift try to attack my father.

My father jumped back and shift too.

"Kana, jump on my back!" Lucas mindlinked me. I look at him and realized that he's already in his wolf form.

I jumped on his back and hold his fur so I wouldn't fall.

He start running. I looked back and saw my mom, father and Cain in their wolf form and attack the rogue.

Deep in my heart I felt guilty. Because I can't help them. I just displeased them. I felt my eyes started watering.

"Don't feel that way. We always love you." Lucas says to me. I didn't realize that I didn't block my mind. An he can read mine. He run to the forest because our pack's safe is full of woman and kids. I know Lucas will bring me to the cabin in the wood near our south border. It's a safe place too because the cabin is surrounded by trees,hidden from all people.

Suddenly I heard loud growl behind. I look back and see 2 huge wolf chasing us.

"Luke,they're chasing us!" I scream.

"I'll take care of him. You,find a safe place to hide! "

"OK!" I jumped from my his back and run to find a safe place.

I saw Lucas is fighting the rogue. I know that he can handle it. After all, he gave a alpha blood on his system. And also he's a good fighters.

After running for about 10 minutes, I felt my chest is burning. Oh my.. it's really hurt. The pain make me dizzy and make me want to vomit. I need my medicines right now. The pain is suffocating me. But I didn't stop running. Suddenly, I heard loud growls behind me and someone push me down. I fell into the dirt. And I looked back and saw about 5 wolf behind me and I screaming.

One of the wolves shift back to human form. The wolf is bigger than average wolf. He's the biggest of the wolves there. He shift into his human form and I saw a very handsome man. He has a brown hair and blue eyes. He also muscular. Power radiates from him. He's an Alpha. Suddenly my eyes met his eyes and my wolf screaming in my mind

"Mate! He's our mate! "

"Mate! " I heard him growls.

I didn't know what happened next because suddenly I can't breathing and I know I got my asthma attack right now. And I passed out.

____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter :(
I got a writers block... Sorry...

Thanks to you who are voted my story..

And sorry for the grammatical error. Yeah, English isn't my first language you know.

Well, thanks for reading and waiting for my story. Please Vote, Comment and share this story.. Thank you :)

15 Votes
5 Comments
I'll update ;)