Letter 30.

Dear Martha

I now regret everything I done. I was never there for you whereas you where always there for me. We were best friends since the age of 5, remember how many people asked if we were sisters? I always laughed when people asked us that. We were polar opposites. You were sweet,chatty, popular, hot tempered and always forgiving. I was calm, shy, nerdy and I never forgave anyone. To be honest I was once jealous of you. You had everything. You could've been a popular yet you stuck with me till the very end. You were always so brave. Remember I was always bullied because I came first in tests. People used to call me a nerd and bully me harshly, when you found out you threatened each and everyone of them. When I cried because a guy made me trip and laughed at me..you just when and punched in square in the face. You were the best friend I ever had. And I am truly sorry for everything I done. I didn't keep my promise, I promised you that we would always be there for each other and I broke that promise...because of that I lost the most precious thing I ever had...my best friend. I don't know if you will ever forgive me. I always look at the night sky, because you always use to tell me that no matter where we are, you will always watch over me. You've been my Guardian Angel and at least you kept your promise. I hope that I will one day see you again.

Sincerely,

Your childhood best friend. (The girl that will always watch the stars.)