43.

To everyone with problems regarding their friends, social status or appearance:

I know what it feels like to think that your best friend has changed over the years.

I know what it feels like to not be able to trust your friends anymore.

I know what it feels like to be left out.

I know what it feels like to be stereotyped as a loser, a nerd or a b!tch.

I know what it feels like to be 'ugly'.

But here's the thing, to be able to be happy and to rid yourself of these problems, you must put others first before yourself. You must be kind and caring. You must always have faith. 

I know that many people say your happiness is more important than others' happiness. But if everyone's mentality was to help others, there would be a cycle. 

I help you, you help someone else, that someone else will help me. And everyone is happy.

Do you understand what I mean? If you always think that 'you're not good enough' or 'you're not pretty' then you'll never be happy because that's not what you're supposed to be focusing on.

These things (beauty, love life, gadgets and appearance) are not the most important things in your life. Your family is more important. Your God (if you have one) is more important. You're studies are more important.

Focus on those things and remember to be kind and faithful.Nothing can bring you down if you don't expect to receive more than what you give.

Sincerely,Amira