Letter 52

Dear certain people,

I hope you all are doing fine and I hope you all are completely enjoying life but let me inform you that I am not I am rather worn out because of your behaviours yes exactly you must be thinking what you have done or that I am just over reacting on some tinsy weensy things but no the cruel reality is you have done a lot let me elaborate, I am sick of the people who tries to be your best friends when you first meet them, they'll be like every single freaking minute checking on you whether texting you, calling you, meet ups going all caring and sweet and mostly make you feel like you're special to them but after some time like a week or so all in a sudden you will become rock like you won't talk that much, you will behave as if I am annoying you or something, at first if I wouldn't message you for a single day you'll go like 'oh so you're busy you don have time for me huh' but then when I message you when I wanted to talk to you, y'all fake peeps reply very late or you ignore my messages or you sound very much irritated like listen one thing I DO HAVE MY RESPECT and if I am risking it and talking to you while you behave as an arrogant lil bitch it's just because I am not some psycho. 

One more thing let me clear it like everyone else I do have some insecurities I think about every slight change in your behavior and unluckily for me I am a very observant person as well which makes me think about your change in behavior what I wanna say is PLEASE I repeat please if you have any problem with me, if I've offended you anytime then do tell me talk about I beg to you that discuss what is bothering you about me or why you've this change in behavior because curiosity kills me, I over think a lot and due to that I can't study for my most important exams I go all depressive I am just like that and all I want is a favour that please tell me why you have changed so I can live in peace 

 From, 

 Bisma.