You.

You and Tighnari finally reached back to your cabin. You looked at him blankly at the front door.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Are you okay? Did I do something?"

You paused and looked away. "Oh. Was I staring? Sorry, it's just..the letter," you started.

Tighnari sighed. "Oh..um, I'll just show you."
He pulled a small envelope from one of his drawers and passed it to you.

You opened it, a bit worried.

Hello Tighnari, it has been quite a while.
How's my sister? Have you been taking care of her? I understand that she can be quite annoying sometimes. If she bugs you, tell me.

That aside, I have a small request. Please expect to meet me on one of your patrol routes. I would like to have a small chat with you.

I mean no harm, I would just like to settle this in a civil manner.
I will face you later, goodbye.

You slammed the letter on the desk. "Fuck."

"See, I knew you'd act like this. I didn't want to stress you so I was hesitant about telling you..I'm sorry I-"

"No, no..it's..not that, I just..remember when I went on patrol that day with Rana?" You asked.

"Oh shit.." Tighnari sighed.

"I told you to tell me if he ever-"

"I know! I know..I'm sorry," you apologised instantly.

"Are you mad?" You asked.

Tighnari sighed. "No, I'm not mad. Even if I was..I couldn't stay mad at you," he mumbled.

"What did he say anyways?" Tighnari asked.

"He said he wanted you to cut ties with the Akademiya to keep his reputation 'safe' or whatever.." you replied.

"I see. I'll handle him." Tighnari said calmly.

You started to panic. "What?! No you can't, what if he hurts you?!" You asked, somewhat annoyed.

"I'll be coming with other rangers, won't I? He'll be hesitant to approach me," Tighnari replied.

You frowned. "Be careful," you demanded, still annoyed with the idea.

Tighnari chuckled. "I will," he replied.

"Why would you tell her though..? Isn't she already dating-"

"I know, I know! I don't plan on making her my girlfriend..I just..I just want her to know. I've had this on my chest for way too long."

"You."

"..."

"Y/N? Did you hear me? Ah..n-nevermind.."

"I heard you. I just don't know what to say.."

"Y-you don't like me back?"