Detention for Naughty Student

The Student has been sent to detention because she was caught touching herself during class. She doesn't understand why she is getting punished when the hot English Teacher is distracting her in the class. The student always has a rebellious streak due to her strict parents upbringing so being rebellious and doing whatever she wants is her way of controlling her own life. She thought especially now that she has turned 18 and has a licence to drive a car, she should have more rights to do what she wants.

The student was upset when she was walking towards the detention room. When she arrived, she was surprised that the same hot English teacher was in the room sitting at the desk waiting for her. She knocked on the door, walked in and sat down at the desk across from the teacher's desk. The student is nervous anticipating what punishment she will receive from the teacher. At the same time the idea of this hot English teacher punishing her makes her very excited too. She could feel moistness in her panties and subconsciously spread her legs apart in her short skirt.

The teacher stood up and walked toward the student. He looked up and down at her and then looked at her eyes. The student is very nervous. Why hasn't the teacher said anything to her instead he's just stared at her.

Finally the teacher said to the student, "Do you know why you were sent to detention today?"

The student replied, "I'm guessing it's because I was touching myself during class. But, it's your fault for distracting me. For being so sexy".

The teacher said, "My fault!? Tell me what you were thinking?"

"I was looking at your face and then at your crotch. I was imagining what your penis looks like. Then I got aroused so I couldn't help it and started touching myself, imagining you touching me. Imagining fucking you", the student answered.

The teacher then said, "You have been a very naughty girl and you deserve punishment. Remove your panties!"

The student was surprised by what the teacher had said to her but she is subservient to the teacher so she slowly removes her light pink panties that have a small bow at the front. The teacher watches the student slowly remove her panties and he could feel movement inside his pants so he gently caresses his crotch.

He then said, "Stand up. Go to the teacher's desk and bend over the desk".

The student obeyed the teacher's order without question. She walked over to the teacher's desk, bent over and lay on the desk.

The teacher walked up to the desk, standing behind the student and stared at the student's short skirt and legs. He lifted her skirt and he can see her perky ass. The student is breathing heavily now.

The teacher unzipped his pants. His underwear is very tight because his throbbing penis has become very big and hard. The student looked back and she could see the silhouette of his penis, she was surprised how big and throbbing his penis was inside his tight underwear. He removed his pants and underwear. The teacher is looking at the student in the eyes while he rolls his foreskin back and then starts slowly stroking his penis. The tip of his penis is pink and shiny, and the penis is very big and aroused with a big vein running down the middle of this thick penis.

The student is scared and excited of what the teacher will do to her bare ass, she has an idea what is coming soon. She could feel his thick hard throbbing penis as it got closer to her pussy. She pulled apart her ass cheeks so that the teacher could have a better look.

The teacher could see the student was being very naughty but ready and her tight pussy was very wet. He slowly rubbed his thick hard throbbing penis on her thighs and ass. He leaned forward and pulled her top down. She is wearing a light pink lace bra and he can see her big areolas and nipples through her lace bra. He removed her bra and threw the bra and panties on the floor. The student's size DD breasts are now resting on the desk. Her nipples are hard and dark brown.

The teacher could see the student seems nervous so he gently caresses her hair and face. He then slowly and gently penetrates her wet pussy with his thick hard penis from behind. She moans softly as the penis penetrates her. The teacher starts fucking her slowly and gently, with one hand on her ass, and caressing her breasts and nipples with the other hand. The student continues to moan with enjoyment.

The teacher gradually increases the momentum and starts fucking the student harder and deeper. The pleasurable moan has turned into loud panting. The teacher has one hand gently pulling the student's hair and the other hand fondling her breasts and nipples.

The teacher sternly said, "You need to focus during class" and then he smacked her ass.

The student said, "Yes teacher, I'll be a good student and do what you say. Please don't stop!" while she continues to moan and pant loudly.

The teacher continues to intensely fuck her hard and deep from behind, while pulling her hair and smacking her ass. The student is so wet from perspiration and body fluid, her naked body is sliding and slamming on the desk. The teacher's balls are slapping on her thighs loudly.

The teacher soon came deep inside the student. He gently ejects his penis from her wet pussy and said, "Put your panties back on and leave please".

The student picked up her bra and panties from the floor and put them back on. She could feel the teacher's cum running down the back of her legs. She felt a little sombre and quietly walked out of the detention room, and looked back at the teacher before she exited the room. She wonders why the teacher still seemed grumpy even after she did everything the teacher ordered. She just wants the teacher to like her, she wants to be the teacher's pet.

The teacher watched the student walk out of the room and she looked a little melancholy. He wondered why the student looked sad. He felt guilty that he didn't show his appreciation or concern to the student earlier. He starts to think how he could help her.

*** FIN ***

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did when I wrote it, please leave me a review so I know I'm doing OK.

AL xoxo

Connect with ME: https://www.instagram.com/alexis_lapine/

******

Discover other titles by Alexis Lapine (as of September 2022):

Driving with Teacher
Handsy at Work
Coffee Catch-up, or More?
Working Hard into the Evening
Dinner, Party and Me

******

Cover photo from https://unsplash.com/photos/2qX8f60CfJI.