Ambush

I looked at my surroundings. I tried to recollect my thoughts and memories. I didn't quite remember how all of this happened. It felt like I had been put in a trance that I escaped for a mear moment only to be put right back into it. I stared around the room for a bit until I decided that I needed to leave. I sped walked to where I was sitting to pick up my gun that I had dropped. 

~Shit shit shit... What am I going to do? Oh Fuck!~

I quickly reloaded my revolver and tried to think of what to do.

~This was all captured. My dad might keep it a secret but Cooper hates my guts. He's probably already sent people to kill me~

My thoughts raced thinking about what was going to happen to me. I felt as if my life was over. Everything I had worked for, all the pain I went through. My friends and family that I cherished for so long. We're all gonna be gone.

~What will Ann think? The last thing she will know about me is that I slaughtered all these people~

I began to feel tears forming in my eyes. I tried to suppress my sadness but my quirk wouldn't work.

~Why... Why did this happen?~

[Cleatus's POV]: 

'<{Well, I guess that's that then. So... Do we go in and get him or do we let him run away}>'

Hydra Scientists: <{I wasn't expecting something like this. This was just a test to see if it works and... We didn't expect him to survive. Go... Go get him. Do whatever you want with him}>

'Welp, you hear that Shigaraki? You can go in and kill him'

Toga: I can finally cut him?!

'You sure can! But you might wanna be careful. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of what he just did. But I'm sure all of you together can manage'

Dabi: You're not coming?

'I have something I need to take care of. Why? Don't tell me the 6 of you can't take him. He's exhausted and has little to no ammo left. You'll be fine'

I put on my coat and walked away.

~I don't know if they will~

~At first I was upset you walked away but now I want to see what happens~

~Yeah, I don't think they'll succeed. I just want to see if Shigaraki's learned his lesson or not~

The only person here that I mildly cared about was Toga. Mostly because she had a fascination for knives. Kinda like I did back before I had Carnage. She was pretty crazy about blood though, but it's my kinda crazy.

~Whatever happens, happens~

[Y/N's POV]: 

~Ok I just have to think. Think of how to explain this!~

I felt as with the walls began to close on me. I felt as if my fate was sealed and I wasn't going to see my friends and family again.

???: You go around the building! I'll take the door.

~Huh?~

The large front door was kicked open to reveal one of the attackers at the training camp. It was the one with the burnt flesh and black coat. His blue flames covered his hand as he slowly walked toward me.

Villain: I have to say this isn't as exciting as I hoped. But-

*BANG BANG BANG*

I aimed and shot him in the chest 3 times knocking him down. I was sure that I missed his heart so I didn't think I killed him. He clutched his chest and fell to the ground. I looked up to the top window to see it smashed by the Lizard guy with swords. He swing his sword down but I backed away and shot at him twice. He ducked down and blocked it with his sword but each bullet broke pieces of it off until it was just a handle. I picked up a chair, threw it at him, and ran. I jumped threw the window and was greeted by the girl with the oversized sweater and messy buns. He went to stab me but I blocked it with my gun. The force of the knife however took it out of my hand.