Day off from school

Therapist: What exactly do you want from life Y/N?

The school was closed the following day, Karla and I took this time to do errands. I was talking with my therapist, trying to get some help. He came all the way to Japan for the session, I have no idea how much Therapy costs. Probably more, now that he has to fly over the pacific.

'I don't know... I'm not sure what I want, everything I thought of for the future revolves around the Klyntar. 

Therapist: Have you thought of being something more than a member of the Klyntar? 

'I know that I'm going to a school for heroes, but I'm not here by choice. My dad sent me here, he knows full well I can't, won't, and don't want to be a hero'

Therapist: Do you think he's trying to teach you something?

'I doubt it, he doesn't really like heroes that much either. I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing here. I should be back with the Klyntar, do what I was doing, saving the world, ridding it from the scum that prays on the innocent! Not spending hours in a class with a bunch of wannabees trying to live a childhood fantasy to be a superhero. I know how to fight criminals, I know how to rescue people, we do more than that! I don't need a cop in a cape to tell me how to do my job!'

Therapist: Let it all out.

'Sorry, I usually don't get like this, you're one of the few people I open up to. Mostly because you're my therapist, but also. I don't normally think like that, most of what I said was just me being angry at something'

Therapist: What was it?

'These UN agents that came to me after the USJ attack, you've heard about it right?'

Therapist: It's all over the news, of course, I have.

'Well after the attack when everyone was at the entrance with the police, these UN agents talked to me. I don't know what they wanted, but the stirred me up'

Therapist: Well, I know many don't like what you do.

'I know, I don't think it will ever change, things will most likely stay that way. But as long as the Klyntar stands, I don't care'

Therapist: The things you've said from previous sessions make me think that there is something more you want to life. Something more than running off saving the world.

'*sigh*... Part of me wants a normal life, one that doesn't involve going around fighting criminals. A more regular one, I had something like that back at home, yes public schools suck but I had something similar to a normal life there. I felt like a normal teenager, I had friends, I had stress from assignments, I had everyday struggles. I had both worlds, but now I only have one because the school is about training to become a hero'

Therapist: The life you live is a hard one, you do what a hero does and more. But you don't get the credit you deserve, I know it can be frustrating, but you must endure.

'I've heard it before, I know I must endure, It's just really hard'

Therapist: Well, you said you want a normal life. Try speaking to your classmates at UA, make some friends.

'I don't know about that, a few of them saw my symbiotic form at the USJ, I think I spooked them'

Therapist: Then try to apologize, you'll be in this school for a while so try to make the best of it.

'I guess you're right'

Therapist: So, how is your symbiote? Is he helping you with your mental health?

'Not exactly helping me, just making sure I don't get PTSD or any mental illness from what I do'

Therapist: Does he help you with emotions?