The Sports Festival Part 1

Karla: <{I know were not gonna participate. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO SLEEP IN!}>

'<{I said I'm sorry! I just couldn't sleep}>

~You were watching "Po has the N-word pass" at 3 am~

It was the day of the sports festival, I was up until 3 am watching weird videos. I slept in and now we're gonna be late. Karla and I were running and doing parkour through the city because we missed the train, she was pissed.

Authors note: Slight language change, <{ }> this means english. 

Karla: <{We're both class representatives, we have to be there on time! You dumbass!}>

After a lot of running, and a lot of parkour, we made it to the school, there was a mob of press outside.

Karla: <{Again? How do we get through?}>

~We're capable of climbing the wall but, that's not a very good idea~

'<{Maybe they'll let us go before these people since were students}>' 

As we were getting through, I saw the same reporter that gave me an interview. I did my best to keep my head down because to not get any attention because the last thing I need right now is small talk.

Reporter: The bag check's taking forever.

Cameraman: They were just attacked by villains. Of course, they'll be more strict. They're even being criticized for still holding the festival.

Reporter: Controversy equals ratings! Class 1-A will be the ones to watch this year, huh? Oh, it's you!

~Fuck she saw me~

Reporter: The article was great! Everyone's reading it! I thought for sure- WAIT! Why aren't you inside?

Karla had the look like she was about to say "Because this dumbass slept in" but just decided against it.

'Look if you need to tell me anything, look for me inside during half time'

Reporter: Ok, good luck at the festival!

'You too'

~...~

~...~

Karla: ...

~Why are you like this?~

[Time skip] 

As I was running through the halls, venom was changing the uniform I was wearing into the PE uniform. As I got to the waiting room I saw Iida telling the class that they're about to go in.

Iida: Y/N! Where have you been! You're late! 

' I'm sorry, it won't happen again'

I stepped in to check on the class, they seemed pumped and nervous at the same time.

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Midoriya: What is it?

~I wonder where this is going~

Todoroki: Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Midoriya: Y-yeah

~Where'd that come from? I didn't take him for that type~

~Well, things were getting a little too chummy~

Todoroki: But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?