Sorry (Hiatus announcement)

Yeah, I never wanted to place it on hold but I kind of have to now. I am dealing with some personal things right now and I haven't had the motivation to write this month. I could have published what I have so far but I don't want to realise a half-assed chapter like I've done before. This is also a very important part of the story and I want to make sure I execute it properly. I've also felt a little burnt out recently so this fic will go on hold for the rest of the year. I'll upload the next chapter in January. I know it's not that long of a Hiatus compared to other fics but I've gotten in the habit of uploading at least once every month. So I'm gonna have to break that streak this time. I don't ever plan on abandoning this but I need to take a break to get somethings in my life in order. In the meantime here's some Symbiotic Family Tree Trivia.

 Y/N almost caused a house fire trying to bake cookies.

Y/N's aunt smacked him after that.

The FBI has recordings of Y/N discord calls.

Midoriya and Y/N share notes about combat.

Class A boys play smash bros with Y/N occasionally.

Karla is an Honor student but hates it.

Karla is an animal lover.

Y/N loves dinosaurs.

I originally was going to have Y/N use multiple Symbiotes and switch between them depending on the situation. I scrapped the idea in favor of having his whole family have one.

After deciding to have his whole family have one. One of my ideas was for the Klyntar to already be a thing of the past. All of them are wanted criminals and Y/N is betrayed by them and works with the heroes to track them down.

The MCU events up until Spiderman No Way Home have occurred in this universe. So the Snap did indeed happen.

When The Klyntar was first founded, the original members fought alongside the Avengers.

Symbiotes can't live on chocolate alone. So Klyntar members take vitams suplemtns for Phenylethylalanine. So their symbiotes don't lose control and eat someone's brain.

This arc was originally going to be longer with Y/N escaping into the woods and mercenaries being sent out to find him. Only for Y/N to hunt them 1 by 1 like the predator.

Y/N and his friends play anime fighting games on Roblox.

Again. Sorry about this. I'll take this time to get some things in order so I can focus on writing again. Thanks for reading and have a nice rest of the year.