First day at a new school

I woke up confused until I remembered that I'm in a new apartment.

'Morning'

Karla: Morning

'When does school start again?'

Karla: About an hour

'Guess we should get going'

We got ready and had a quick breakfast, then made our way to U.A.

Karla: So what should we say if they ask why we're here specifically?

'I don't know, just say they thought hero training would be good for us'

Karla: Ok, But do we really have to be in a class of freshmen.

'We started preschool early so it won't be noticeable'

Karla: For you it won't, you were placed in pre-integrated math and ended up in a 1st-year class the following year.

'That's why I was so nervous about coming here, people are gonna know someone in the Klyntar is retarded'

Karla: That's why you were given extra math, has it helped at all?

'Im almost finished with my algebra 2 book so I guess it's worked well'

Karla: Wasn't your dad giving you the lessons.

'Why do you think I paid attention'

After a train ride and a short walk, we arrived at a large H shaped building.

~*Big building, many people here*~

~Its a hero school~

~*I'll remind you that we need to craft an ultimate quirk*~

~And this a great place to start, what kind of quirk do we need anyway~

~*One that will let us grow at least 20 meters*~

~You keep on making me worried~

Authors note: From this point on <(__)> will mean you speaking in Spanish.

As we were walking through the halls, we got many stares from others. People kept there distance from us. I whispered to Karla

<(Do they know who we are)>

She shrugged, after five minutes of walking we found the principles office.

~What the hell is that~

A strange animal was in a suit and sitting at a desk, I don't know if its a cat or a dog or a mouse or a bear. but it was talking.

Principle Nezu: Good morning, I am Principle Nezu, you must be Karla and Y/N. Please have a seat.

<Nezu Flash Back>

'Oh my, you can't be serious'

Grandpa on the phone: I'm afraid I am, those are our best cadets. They need to elite training from the symbol of peace.

'Sir, I make sure they're ready when the time comes'

<back to Y/N in the present>

Principle Nezu: The hero course classes are full, however, exceptions can be made. But since you were 3rd years back in your old school, You won't have to retake normal class studies. Instead, you'll assist teachers for certain tasks during classes, while still receiving hero training.

Karla: That sounds amazing

'*nods*'

Principle Nezu: Excellent,  Y/N, you'll be in class 1A and Karla, you'll be in class 1B.