1|ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

❝Hey don't break the line, everyone is trying to get things from the boss❞ The boy said more like ordering like an  assistant who seemed of a mafia boss.

" Next! " The girl sitting on the seat exclaimed. Her assistant let the next person walk near her. "Hmm, one doller" She extanded her hand and the boy gave her the money. She looked at the note to see if it was real Or not and then handed him a candy. Yes, a candy!

" Nice doing business with you boss " The boy shook hands with her and he left.

" Next " The seven year old girl told again .

She was not any mafia boss but was acting like one as if she's the coolest person on earth dealing sweets at lunch break mostly to boys cause girls were not interested in her mafia game but they watched her show for fun and didn't messed up with her cause everyone know who the hell she is.

A boy arrived, she looked at him and raised her eyebrow at him. She never saw him before, he looked a few years older than her " Who you? " She asked

" I am new-"

" Why would someone name their child new? " She asked frowning a pout forming on her small lips.

" Let me complete my sentence, I am new here , my name is minho and I am going to take all these without giving money " He gave a her a mocking smile like ' test me bitch ' . She chuckled .

" You probably don't know about me. I will leave you for now. Now go away shoo shoo" She said shooing him away.
He didn't and grabbed alot of her candies and tried to run away. " Ya you " She yelled and jumped on him, punching on his head. Everybody gasped, moving away and looked at the free drama. She clutched on his hair, pulling them. " Give my candies back you monkey " She said even though she was the one who jumped on him like a monkey." Oiiii "

The boy pushed her on the floor causing her butt hit on the floor. She looked at him who was walking towards her. " You pig " He raised his hand but was stopped by another hand .

" Dare to touch my sister and you will be in the hospital " The little girl grinned at him.

" Jungkook Oppa!"

Jungkook punched the boy who was the same of his age. That boy glared at jungkook while he picked her sister up by giving her his hand, " You fine y/n?" He asked and she nodded,she stood up . They both looked that boy to see four more boys, must be his friends standing there, ready to fight. Jungkook and y/n smirked at each other and jumped on those boys, making their eyes wide but they still fought back.

Soon, all the kids started whistling and hooting, looking at those kids who were fighting like monkeys scratching and pulling each other's hairs. Two pushed jungkook and hold him while two held
y/n by her arms while she kicked her legs on the floor, trying to free herself. Minho looked at both of them and smirked.

" Now who will save you- aaaa.. " He groaned when he felt a punch on his head " Now who entered " He whispered clutching his forehead, frustrated. And turned around to meet a very cold gaze which sent shivers to him

" Leave them " The boy same age of jungkook and minho told calmly.

" Oppaaaaa, tae oppppa save me they are trying to hurt your little y/niee save me oppppaaaaaaa" Y/n faked cried as if all the atrocities of the world are happening with her and like she's the most innocent child on earth.

" Now a new brother, how many brother's you have pig- " Minho couldn't complete bis sentence as he was thrashed on the floor by y/n's tae brother.

" Yayyyyyyy" Y/n squealed.

" What the hell is happening in my school !??"

__________

Y/n, jungkook, taehyung, Minho, and his five friends are standing in front of the principle's desk head's bowed down at the floor.

" Is this what you guys behave in school and y/n you sell these candies to school?"
The principal scolded .

" Oh sir you don't know how much money make with these " She mumbled in a pout. " Aoww " jungkook stomped her feet.

" You guys are becoming very indiscipline these days. I will call your parents " The principle exclaimed and everyone's eyes widened leaving taehyung he just sighed.

" Oh no, no please don't call them or they won't give chocolate at all, you can have these all candies sir. " Y/n pleaded while showing puppy eyes.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR CLASS YOU ALL!!"

They all moved out the class " Y/n take these candies with you " The principal told, stopping her. She pouted and and grabbed her candies " Umm, can i have one " The principal asked, whispering. Little y/n smirked.

❝Of course, I know the business and you know the chemistry, Appa!❞