2|ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

❝Of course, I know the business and you know the chemistry, Appa!❞ Y/n smirked at her 'father' while he was looking at her with a done face .

" Y/n, how many times have I told you to not get involve in fights. " He spoke.

" But wonwoo appa you don't have to get worry my brothers are here to protect me " She said with a giggle, he sighed looking at the seven year old. " You really don't worry about me but the only thing is don't tell hwan appa about this, he will forbade me to eat ice for a whole month" She told with a pout and made a fake crying face and of course no one can he ignore her cute face. Wonwoo sighed

" Okay, but this is the last time I am saving you next time I tell hean about you " He said with a smile make her smile widen. She gave him a thumbs up. " Now go to your class " He patted her hair.

"Okiee "

Kim wonwoo is Jungkook's and Taehyung's father , he is the chairman of this school not only that he owns a huge enterprise. He take y/n as her own daughter and loves all his kids.

_______

It was now departure and students were moving out of their class . Jungkook was waiting at the gate for his siblings.

" Mind if I smoke "

jungkook rolled his eyes hearing the voice, he looked at his left to see y/n pretending to smoke with a finished candy stick.

" I do it only when I am stressed " She made a fake huffing sound. jungkook looked at her boringly. He smacked her head.

" Stop watching too much of films, we got scolded by appa just because of you. Why do you fight with everyone. " He scolded her taking away the finished candy stick from her mouth and throwing it away.

" But it's cool and now I am grown up " She pouted.

" YOU ARE STILL A KID! "Jungkook yelled and smacked her head again .

" Aaaaa, it hurts youuuu " She smacked his head back and pulled his hair and here they started fighting again. She bit his hand, he screamed in pain.

" Ya you dog " He said and pushed her but gently.

" I hate you " She sulked.

" I hate you too " He said back

Some cleared their throat. y/n and jungkook turned around to see the ten year old boy standing behind them, he just came .

" Tae oppaaaaa " She jumped on him making a crying face he catched her and brushed her hair. " Now, what happened my drama queen " He asked chuckling.

" Jungkook oppa hitted me " She complained as if she is the most innocent on earth.

" As if you didn't hit me back " 9 year old jungkook told sassily.

She glared at jungkook .

" I will hide all your toys. " She said to jungkook and jumped from taehyung holding his hand she entered inside the huge car which was waiting for the three of them. It drops them and picks them from school. They are hella rich!

" Driver uncle, start the car you can leave this junglebook here we don't need him " She said to the driver uncle, cutely and he just chuckled at those kids.

" Ya you! " jungkook exclaimed and moved in the car. He sat beside her, now she was seating between both her brothers.

She slapped his hand and he slapped and they end up slapping each other's hand again and again. Taehyung just sighed looking at them fighting again.

_________

They reached their home and y/n was the first one to get down after pushing jungkook, making space for herself.

" I will hide all your toys " She said to jungkook and ran away while He glared at her. jungkook ran after her, followed by taehyung.

As she entered the mansion, she was greeted by pleasant aroma coming straight from the kitchen. She just forgot that she was going to hide her brother's toys, she just followed the fragrance with her cute smile on.

" Appa! " She saw her father putting cookies on a plate, it smelled amazing that's why it dragged her here. He looked at her and flashes her a soft smile.

" Princess you here where are your brothers ?" He asked her, she ignored his words and looked at the cookies while drooling

" Can i have it! " She looked at him with her big eyes. He chuckled and nodded.

" Y/n don't you dare touch my toys other― " He stopped seeing her eating.
"Hey don't eat everything you pig leave some for us too " He marched towards her and took the cookies from her and shoved into his mouth and moaned at the taste. " Appa it's so yummy, you are the best cook " He said with a thumbs up.

" Hey it was mine!"  She yelled.

" There are so many you dumbo! Pick them " jungkook said chewing another cookie. She ate other cookie after glaring at him.

" You should first wash your before eating. " Taehyung said shooking his head looking at them who were just shoving cookies into their mouth.

" Oppa my little tummy can't wait for that " Y/n said turning to taehyung putting her hand on her little belly with a pout. He chuckled.

❝ Drama queen ❞