Ed and Samathers comeback - the ultimate fight.

"IM GONNA KILL YER SAMAMTHER!!"

"YOURE NAKED ED. HIDETHE WEINEE."

"IVE HAD ENUFF SAMAMTHER DIE!!"
Ed starts to get fiesty.

"BITCH." *slaps his naked ass and hits a pressure point and he falls flat and busts his fat ass fave on the fire place*

"SAMAMTHER YOUR HUURTING ME!!!"*try's to crawl out of the fireh deps and does so and then rubs his burt on samamther so the fire spreads to her* "YOU LITTLE HONKY TONK WHORE!!!!"

"SSHHHAAAAIT ED LOOK WHAT YOUVE DINE!!" *a wild pack of cats start to walk out from behind me and they start to form the ASS with their bodies* "I... WILL... EAT... YOUR ASS."

"FUCK YOU!!!!" *pulls out a half burnt gun and fires like crazy trying to protect his ass. he's crying has his whole body shakes then soemthing crazy happens, in the distance you can hear "girls generation makes you feel the heat!" as girls generation walks out with pistols and fights alongside ed.*

"Any last words samather." He says.

"holy fuck.. T-T-Taeyeon?" *tears start to form in samathers eyes when seeing her first love hold a pistol to her face.* "If anyone kills me... it has to be my Tätern... FUCK I MEANT TAEYEON." *lifts and spreads her ass for Taeyeon to shoot a bullet into her gripping asshole*

"WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!!!!!!" * ed gets angry because he wanted to butthole fire you, he starts rapidly firing into your butthole instead of the big ass the cats form, "OH NO SUNNY!!" sunny got sucked into that big smelly pit of a black hole butthole.* "ILLKILL YOU ALL!!" then fiona steps out of the couch with hundreds of taco bell cups.*

"FIONA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE. I THOUFHT I ATE UR ASS A LONG TIME AGO." *shoots rapid dookies balls into the faces of everyone in front of her ass. it hits them and the cats start to meow and make the sound of a german tornado siren. it paralyzes ed*

"SOMEONE HELP ME UP!'!!" *the huge butthole vortex slowly grows closer to ed!! he can't even hold his nose!!!! "SOMEONE HELP!!" then suddenly "YOU ATTACK KY HEART!" CHUU COMES BACK FROM JAIL??? all ed could think was "when did that bitch get out lol." CHUU STARTED FIGHTING AND EATING THE PIOP BALLS!! ed was still in danger. as long as that cat ass is still here he will die.

"meow meow meow MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!"*the cats are exhausted from Chuus arrival. they start loosing strength.. and that's when Yeri and Seulgi from Red Velvet bust through the door. "It's time to play Russian Rullette birches." Yeri says while she spins a glock on her finger.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!" *ed sees the gun being pointed at him and calls on the holy god. "PUR MY SNEAKERS ON!" Ed wants the gun to shoot him as soon as he hears this. but then itzy suddenly gets shot and he jumps up with happiness and realizes he's not paralyzed anymore.. "omg." HE SGARTS RUNNING AWAY BUT YERI COMES CLOSER TO HIM BUT THEN "ice wall!" MEI!?!?

"Yeri" rips off her cosplay and it's actually.. Mei from overwatch?!! "I knew my thicky goodness would come!! Beat his ass Mei for mommy!!!" soon the room gets cold and mei yells "Dòng zhù! Bù xǔ zǒu!" GRROOAAAA