Maya

11 AM
Saturday, September 10th

It's been a week since I've started my new job. I haven't talked to Jasper or Maddox.

Other than working everyday while balancing college, I've spent a lot of time with Maya and Ivy. The coach has been killing the guys with practice and Xavier has a huge test coming up. Today Maya and I decided to go paint at a pottery studio where you drink some coffee and paint a pottery of your pick.

We are currently getting ready in my room while Ivy is crawling in her play area. When she first crawled to me I cried of happiness, it took her a while but now she gets to me in an instant.

After painting we are going to meet up with the guys and go through a corn maze. I am excited to finally introduce Maya to the guys and execute the plan to get Maya and Xavier together.

But based on Maya and her outgoing personality, all I have to do is give Xavier a little shove.

" Ready to go? " Maya asks putting on her boots.

" Lets go! " I say picking up Ivy.

I take a quick picture of Ivy and I before heading out.

We load up in my car and head towards downtown, which is only a 20 minute drive

We load up in my car and head towards downtown, which is only a 20 minute drive. We listen to Lana while we sing and Ivy babbles.

Once I park , we begin to make our way into the pottery place where Maya has reserved a small table for us.

" Hi welcome in! My name is Aaron , what can I do for y'all? " a man says.

" We have a reservation under Maya for 11:30." she says with a smile.

" Right! Please take a seat at Table C , you'll see the letters as you pass by , and you can pick any piece of pottery you want. The prices are on the pieces and the art supplies is in the middle of the room. On your table a mason jar with water is provided along with clean brushes , napkins , and a drink menu. Enjoy. " he says with a smile.

" Thank you! " I say as we walk away.

Ivy looks around from her stroller as Maya and I pick out two mugs to paint. We find our table and I take one chair away from so I can place Ivy's stroller there instead.

I give her a bottle before Maya brings many different colored paints to the table and we begin painting.

I begin painting ivy leaves along my mug while Maya paints strawberries and different fruits. Ivy is now fast asleep as we make small talk and paint.

After we finish , we take our mugs to the front so they can glaze and fire it.

As we walk out and begin to walk down the street I see all of the guys waiting for us beside my car.

" Guys this is Maya , Maya this is the guys! " I say.

Everyone looks at Maya and I clear my throat.

" Quinn, nice to meet you." he says smiling.