Pam?

6:30 PM
Thursday , September 15th

Leo and Julian are currently helping me get ready for my date with Maddox. As I fluff my curly hair to give it some volume , Leo comes out of my closet with a dress.

" This! This is the one! " he states.

Julian takes the dress before holding it up to me and disappearing into the closet. Ivy is crawling across her play pen towards the plushy that Maddox bought her.

" These heels will go perfect with this! " Julian says as he comes out of the closet holding a pair of heels while the dress is in the other hand.

" Quickly now! He will be here soon! " Leo says clapping and telling me to get up.

Julian takes Ivy in his arms before sitting down on the end of the bed with her. He props her up so that she can see and Leo takes a seat beside him.

{ zoooo weeeee mamaaaa }

I walk out of the bathroom and Leo pretends to faint while Julian's mouth has dropped wide open.

" Honey, you look breathtaking!"

Leo sits up before wiping a few tears from his eyes.

" Don't cry you'll make me cry. " I say fanning my face.

" I'm sorry you just look so beautiful Adalaide! " he says.

"Water works is right, you do look beautiful." Julian says as Leo swats his arm.

A knock on the door sounds through the room and they're instantly up to get it. I take a look at my phone and I see that it's 6:55 , he's a bit early.

" Come quickly! He will be here any second. " Leo says ushering someone inside.

I suddenly see five heads peek in my room and I roll my eyes before smiling.

" You are so getting dick tonight." Alec says.

"ALEC!" I yell.

Ivy's first word is going to be dick or fuck.

"His reaction will be priceless." Quinn laughs out.

" Spin for me." Rome says.

I do a little spin before I hear a whistle.

" Damn babe! Your ass looks so good. " Maya says looking at me.

I give up. But if Ivy's first word is a cuss word I am punching one of them.

" You look great! " Xavier says with a smile.

Another knock comes and my eyes go wide as I know this time that it's Maddox.

I wipe my hands on my dress before I go to open the door. I feel everyone standing behind me as they want to see Maddox's reaction, which I don't understand why.