Prologue: The Vålnad Order

We have been here for thousands of millennia, we are the oldest known Order on Airia, we are the Order of the Vålnad, the Order of the Wraiths. We are bound at birth to a spirit of the corporeal realm, we are Wraithborn, able to see into both the realm of the corporeal, otherwise known as the realm of the dead, and the realm of the Strömförande, the realm of the living. For thousands years we have protected the world all it's inhabitants from the Dark and it's slaves, we had trained and honed our skills for years. There were those among us who were more powerful than others, these were members of the Order that bound themselves to multiple corporeal spirits, these were known as the Ovlašćen, or the Empowered.

We were guardians, we were saviors, the ones everyone one looked to for protection and help, we were mighty, but we were also betrayed by the one meant to save everyone, the one meant to destroy the Dark once and for all. She was a Ovlašćen, the most powerful one of all, capable of dominating and binding even Dark Corporeals. She created an army, one more powerful than any we'd ever seen before, she destroyed our Order from within. Taking it upon herself to take the Unclaimed Throne of Airia, the self-proclaimed Empress. Using her Dark Corporeal's she hunted all of us who would not join her. Many turned out of fear, many out if greed, and many who were power hungry, those who did not join were killed.

Resistance was kept by those untouched by the Corporeal Realm, those Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Goblins, Minotaurs, Centaurs and many more, alliances were made, the Dwarves and Elves forming the Immortalis Pact, the Orks and Goblins with the Blêzch Treaty, and other alliances. We however were a lost cause to them, they saw their laser and vibro technologies as superior to our powers. But in a dark land, tormented by a cruel and demanding Empress, a light shines, a power beckons as the Prophecy begins to take its hold on the lives of a group of our Vålnad warriors, perhaps I will see the end to the trouble I have caused, maybe I can help undo what plagues my legacy. This is the story of the final days of the Age of the Vålnad.

A/N: Sup peeps I'm back with a new concept, a mix of fantasy and scifi! Rate and review as always, I'll be writing a lot more in this book compared to the others lengthwise. I continue on all three.....well I guess this makes four....all four of these projects, be sure to read em all, Ark 7: The Sariel, A Soldier's Heart and upcoming a romance novel (weird right? Me writing romance? Sounds crazy!) anyway thanks for reading! I'll start work on Chapter 1, my goal is probably one or two chapters per week! Peace Brátans!