Races Part 1

Connected to the Corporeal

Human:
Avg Height:5-6ft
General Information: Humans are the most common of the Races in Airia, they are often found to be a hearty people and their kingdoms are the most adaptive. They have a keen love of sportsmanship and enjoy extravagant things. Their armies are average compared to the others, yet they remain well balanced and will fight to the death for a cause they believe in, this is seen as a flaw by most other races.

Chroi:
Avg Height: ~7ft
General Information: Chroi are a tall and elegant race, with the average lifespan of a human, they often have deep connections with their bound partners and often take up scholarly roles with the Vålnad. The Chroi are respected by most races for their scholars and monks and many are hired to teach in schools in other lands. Many find the Chroi to be offsetting due to their appearance, most Chroi have a dark grey to black skin color with startling silver or grey eyes and hair.

Cho:
Avg Height: 6ft
General Information: Cho are a semi tall race, well known for their lithe form many become acrobats or martial artists. Cho were used as spectral assassins by the Vålnad, many train to use wind in their magic to boost their speeds to those rivaling horses. Cho are respected and feared by many races for their agile bodies, Cho can have a considerably longer lifespan than most humans, many reaching to their 120th year.

Asreocain:
Avg Height: under 5ft
General Information: The Asreocain are a Tribal people, shorter than a human Asreocain are known for their strong religious devotion, praying to their ancestors before they do anything. Being religious the Asreocain are highly superstitious of the paranormal, many that join the Vålnad have high understandings with their Bound Corporeal forms.

Zoltyke:
Avg Height: 5ft
General Information: Zoltyke are a blue skinned near human race of magic wielders. The Zoltyke are prized fir their skill in magic, Zoltyke are hated by the Elven Kingdoms for they are the only ones who rival the Elven mages. They are often found as battlemages within the Vålnad Order.

Kör Vęth:
Avg Height: 6-7ft
General Information: The Vęth are a almost mythical race, rarely seen outside the borders of their home, little is known about them, they are a nomadic people focused deeply on keeping its secrets, sealing off their borders was their solution. Many are adept at magic and often become bound to corporeal beings, there is no history of one being associated with the Vålnad.