Races Part 2

Unconnected

Draco:
Avg Height: 7-8ft
General Information: The Draco are a near-human dragon hybrid, bred from an ancient spellcaster. The Draco have a connection to dragons and many can morph into them, these are known as the Växlare or the Changers. They morph into dragons when in need of fighting greater foes, Draco's are feared by other races due to the fact they can change into the deadliest and most powerful creature in Airia.

Elves:
Avg Height: 5-6ft
General Information: Elves are a deeply philosophical race, determined that science will prove everything and dismissing Vålnad as crazy fanatics. The elves abandoned their gods long ago in favor of science, elves are a stern and regal race, many other races find them to be beautiful, but even within their own community the Elven kind are a cold people.

Dwarves:
Avg Height: 4-5 ft
General Information: Dwarves are a fierce, brave, and hearty people. Dwarves are prized for their weapon making skills, they founded the technology to make most weapons, and their mines are the ones that Vibrum comes forth from. The dwarves often use gravity enhanced weaponry, the majority have thick beards with the hair colors black, red, and brown. Stout but strong, the dwarves are the weapon smiths of Airia.

Küstrast:
Avg Height: 5-6ft
General Information: Küstrast are a largely magic race, intrested, respected and feared for their skills in necromancy. Küstrast are a long lived race, many reach into 500 years old. They tattoo every inch of their body, often with runes to symbolically give themselves power. Little is known of those race due to their largely secretive cults of necromancers.

Dragon:
Avg Height: Varies
General Information: Dragons are an immortal race, prized for their great wisdom and power. Dragons tend to stay within their borders with the exception of dragons whom wish others harm. Dragons do not leave their homeland unless exiled by the Inmortalium Covenant, or the Immortal Covenant.

Ork:
Avg Height: 5-6ft
General Information: Orks are a brutal strong warlike race of near humans. Often operating in war bands and war hordes.

Goblin:
Avg Height: 4ft
General Information: Sly and born from an evil curse goblins are devious and prefer attacking from the shadows, using deceit and lies, the goblin kingdom has placed double agents within all kingdoms. Goblins live as a clan based race.