The death of a Sister...

Fuli only had her sister; her parents were dead. 
But now there she was on the ground - not beathing...

"S-Sis... Wake up... Please!" Fuli cried as blood stained her paws.

There was no hope... Fuli's sister was dead, and Fuli was now alone.

Fuli cried over her body for a few minutes before she felt something switch inside her. 

She wasn't crying suddenly - or expressing any obvious emotion at all. Instead, she thought to herself and decided to run.

~~~

Eventually she collapsed in a heap.

She didn't know where she had ran to but she didn't have the energy to go further so she fell asleep.

However, a pair of eyes were staring at her confused. 

"Hey Bunga. Who's that?" They said 

Bunga turned around and saw the cheetah sleeping.

"Thats a cheetah if I've ever seen one."  Bunga said, "Kion, we should stay around and make sure its safe."

"What! But we.ave got places to go!" Kion protested.

"But it might be hurt! And besides what are we going to do that we cant just do here?"

"Ok, but if she's mean then we leave immediately." kion said cautiously.

~~~

After a couple of hours of Kion and Bunga playing beside Fuli's sleeping body, Fuli began to wake up.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Bunga yelled.

"mmhhhh.... uhh... what?" Fuli mumbled half asleep.

"You slept for hours!" Kion exclaimed.

Fuli opened her eyes and panicked. 
"Uhhh! um who are you? A-and what do you want?" She spoke without losing eye contact with Kion.

"I'm Bunga and this is Kion duhhh... What's your name?" Bunga said sarcastically. "Who are you."

"Uhhh... Well, my name is for my friends and family to know! Not just some randoms who came up to me. And you didn't answer my question, what do you want?" Fuli demanded.

"Bungaaaa... She doesn't seem friendly..." Kion whispered to Bunga, nervously.

"Kion, she's fine! She's just nervous, hey cheetah, are you lost?" Bunga almost shouted.

Fuli was taken aback by the big-headed excitement and from the honey badger called Bunga.

"I... Uhh... Why do you care?" Fuli stuttered, now backing up.

"Awwww! Your cute." Bunga teased.

"I am not cute..." Fuli muttered whilst visibly shaking.

Kion began to get worried so butted in.
"Look cheetah, you can talk to us. Where's your family?"

"They're... well." Fuli somehow didn't feel upset. "They're not here right now..."

Kion and Bunga looked at each other before Kion ran off whilst Bunga stayed.

"So, what's your name?" Bunga asked, "C'mon... you know our names." 

"Very well, my name is Fuli and, uh, yes I am kind of lost..." Fuli gave in.
She didn't care anymore - they weren't a threat and she didn't care about anything else anymore.

"Well Fuli, do you live in the pridelands? Do you know anyone here? Do you want to live here?"

Fuli once again stepped back.

"uhh, I don't?" She almost asked.

"Cmon! I'll take you to where Kion has gone!" Bunga exclaimed before running off.

Fuli looked at the honey badger, then back to the ground. What did she have left to lose? 
She slowly began to follow Bunga.