𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦,𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳

𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯
𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳.❞

The walk to Matthew's bedroom was a blur of wet kisses and his hands gripping her hips as if he couldn't bear to let her go. Their lips connected in a frenzied manner; teeth clashing faintly before Natalia spun around in his arms—giggling softly as she pulled him towards the bed in a rush.

Falling backward onto the downy comforter, she bent her knees up partially as she bit down on her bottom lip, watching him tug his shirt from his body.

She knew that he was muscular, but nothing could have prepared her for just how chiseled he was beneath his clothes. His broad shoulders framed his burly chest, each crevice and dip in his muscles casting a faint shadow in the luminescence of the lamp on his night stand. His sweats squeezed his hips, and heat pooled in her belly at the thought of what was hiding underneath. She gawked up at him as he hovered over her now, leaning down to press another kiss to her lips.

His hands wrapped around her to unclasp her bra that was still pulled down, exposing her breasts, as he trailed kisses down her neck. His lips were hot against her skin, making goosebumps raise along every exposed surface of her body. Flinging her bra to the floor with ease, his fingers hooked into the top of her pants as he tugged them down impatiently.

"I wish I could see this," he whispered lowly.

Yanking her pants from her legs, they found a home on the floor as well. His hands grasped her thighs, separating them as he pressed his torso against her core, peppering kisses from her chest up to her jaw. His mouth found hers once more as his fingers gripped the fabric of her panties.

"And this."

She could hear the need in his voice, could see it in the way his brown eyes desperately searched for her. There was almost a somberness to them as they flickered up towards her face, and her first instinct was to grasp his cheeks in her palms. Rubbing her thumbs along his cheekbones, she leaned forward to place a chaste kiss against his soft lips.

"You can feel me," Natalia cooed gently, brushing her thumb along his bottom lip as she squirmed underneath him.

His hands raked down her body as a groan rumbled through his chest.

"Taste me," she whispered.

Her head fell back into the blankets as his lips pressed against the swell of her breast.