Scare the Unaware ♡

SINCE WHEN DID I GET SO MANY READS? 😭😭😭

Like dude

2K FUCKING READS?????????

STOPPPPPPP GAHHHH 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ONTO THE STORY LORDY LOU

Also this chapter is inspired by another Mandela Catalogue story on AO3.

P.S. "Gabriel" becomes badass in this chapter

Try not to have a heart attack, Gabriel Simps :)

~First Person POV~

We were quickly given the alert that someone is right outside the mansion and they were gonna explore the place for stuff. Me, Gabriel, and the others quickly hid when they broke in by shattering a glass window with a rock.

The humans were two boys. Two teenage guys, one of them with brown hair and the other one with blonde hair. They both had some..tattoo markings on their arms and neck and they look like they belong in the hood or something similar to that..

"Well..Looks like there's nobody in this fucking mansion, dude.", the brunette guy said.

"What if there is?", the blonde haired guy asked his friend. "Look! Everything is clean! There's no cobwebs or anything that makes this place old and haunted!", he pointed out.

"That may be true, but I doubt there is someone here. Now stop being a scaredy cat and help me explore this church mansion here!", he bossed around, trying to get him to cooperate.

We tried our absolute best to hide very safely and completely from the others as we watched the boys walked around the mansion, exploring every nook and cranny of this place.

"We need to get them out of the mansion.", Gabriel said. Everyone nodded then they went into think mode on how to get these two guys out.

I leaned out of my hiding spot to look at the guys exploring, wondering what they were gonna do here. However, the idiot side of me decided that I would fall out of my hiding spot. And that's exactly what I did on accident. 

I fell out of the closet and face planted on the ground. I winced in pain and quickly got up to look around and see if the boys are near me. "What the hell was that!?", the blonde guy asked, startled.

"I don't know..", the brown haired guy said with uncertainty. I quickly hide behind one of the couches but I made so much noise, it made the boys startled in fear. "I think we're not alone, dude..", the brunette said. "THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!", his friend yelled, followed by a hard shush by the brown haired man.

Gabriel saw that I had gotten myself in danger and it looks like he needed to do something to save me. He thought of a way to get the guys out..

Then..He had a great idea.

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

I saw that (Y/N) had fallen out of the closet and now she is in a lot of trouble. I needed to do something to rescue her. If those teenagers caught her, who knows what they will do to her? Maybe they'll kidnap her? I'm not sure but I need to get her out of this situation.

In a blink of an eye, I carefully and quietly made my way downstairs to a room where my favorite instrument is at, which is the pipe organ.

I'm not really sure, but I love the pipe organ so much. The sounds are just so beautiful. It is a little old but it still works beautifully well.