Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝

Yep..

Get ready for tears.

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

I looked out at the window as the tears of Mother Nature dripped down onto the glass with relaxing sounds as I waited for my dear (Y/N) to come.

I was already starting to worry as she was taking forever. She couldn't be taking an hour to prepare, could she? Last time, she told me that she wouldn't take so long to prepare but now it has been an hour and I was fiddling with my fingers nervously. I had never felt this way before. I'm new to this.

"Your Majesty? Is everything okay?", a voice called out to me. I turned my head towards Stanley, who looked at me with concern on his face. I made a somewhat irritated look.

"I'm fine, Stanley.", I hissed at him. "Are you sure?", he continued bugging me. "Yes. I'm sure.", I said with venom in my throat.

"Well..I have never seen you this way before. You're kind of worrie-", suddenly I slammed my fist against the desk, wings flared up, filled with irritation as I was fed up with Stanley being concerned for me. The Alternate jumped at my sudden reaction.

"I. Said. I'm. Fine.", I enunciated at him, losing my patience. Stanley quickly nodded his head. "Understandable.", he said then he walked away out of my office.

I took a huge deep breath to calm myself down then continued looking at the window as I was beginning to think what I should do.

'Maybe I can visit her.'

And that's what I decided to do.

I grabbed an umbrella to help myself since it was raining outside. I went downstairs and walked to the front door, with Six, The Preacher, and N noticing.

"My lord, where are you going?", Six said with curiosity. I turned my head towards him. "I'm gonna look for (Y/N). She is usually taking longer than I expected and I am worried for her.", I responded. The pale hooded creature nodded, as he understood what I was going to do.

I quickly went out the door and opened my umbrella. I went out to go find my (Y/N)'s house.

~First Person POV~

I laid down on my bed looking at the decorations of my room. It was filled with aesthetic Christmas lights and glowing stickers that were all over the room and walls. It was all very relaxing and nice to me but it wasn't calming me down.

That thought in my head...

My Angel Gabriel.

The one who created the Alternates.

I wish he had never kept that secret to me.

Why didn't he tell me?

Was he just afraid?

WHY WOULD HE KEEP SUCH A THING LIKE THIS!?

WHY?

WHY, LORD!?

JUST WHY-

*ding dong*

Suddenly I stopped thinking in my head as the doorbell rang. I got up from my bed and went outside my room and to the door.