All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

So uh..

I did say that there would be more chapters of this story.

However I have felt like I almost ended this story on a wholesome note.

And since I have nothing else in mind for the future of this story

I think it is time for me to end this story with love and joy.

HOWEVER..I MIGHT ADD IN HILARIOUS CHAPTERS AND SCENARIOS BETWEEN THE CHEMISTRY OF READER AND GABRIEL (albeit won't update as frequently as the other chapters.)

(Shoutout to for an encouraging reader for this idea-)

I will always cherish this story in my heart.

Enjoy reading this story

Please don't cry lol-

~First Person POV~

A month had gone by since Gabriel had came back to me. With endless hugs, endless cuddles, endless kisses, he was with me and my dumb little heart for all of eternity. Happiness was brought upon us.

Apart from that, the other thing that also makes me happy is Gabriel's Alternates.

Six, N, Stanley, Preacher.

Those are also my important people as well.

I consider them my family. Why do I consider dangerous creatures that can manipulate you and drive you to suicide my family?

I know they are downright bad and all, but considering they have been with me, having fun, helping me and not even killing me, I think that sums up the equivalent of a family. I also see them not doing their killing job every often nowadays, since well...

Gabriel made an announcement that they won't kill or traumatize innocent people anymore just for the sake of my happiness and well being. I mean..I wasn't expecting that..That's a...fast change in pace huh?

Still, I stayed in my own house and went to work. But still everyday, I go to that mansion. And I always will go to that place. It's kinda like my second home. Just at first I considered Mandela County a new place with new encounters but now..Well you get the whole thing!

Speaking of, I was finally out of my work shift and I was able to get off of break for a week. That gives me plenty of time to go to Gabriel's mansion to hang out with them even more! Well let's hope there are no reports of other dangerous alternates that can kill me in the forest!

Still no longer afraid of the forest, I contently made my way through the trees. While walking, I thought about all the times I met the Angel and his friends.

I remember I met his Alternate, N, by greeting him and giving him a cookie. Then..a new heavenly friend flew down towards me. I complimented him and left..He came back and he took me to his home, his mansion. Finally, I met his friends. We did some mansion troubles..and a bit of angel discussions between me and Gabriel.

There was this time I went to his own Garden of Eden..

Then there was this time he scared the unaware invaders..

And finally..I did find out the truth when I met the Bythorne Paranormal Society. I remember that afternoon. Being angry and shocked. When I yelled at Gabriel for keeping that secret.

The aftermath went fast, but I finally regret my mistakes.

So I found him again. To end it all, we both kissed. We reconciled and loved each other. Very deeply-