An Angel's Book ♡

I wanna add in a lot more wholesomeness between reader and Gabriel before....

THE TRUTHS.....

Or..Forget what I said.

In other words, this is basically filler

Next chapter will be A LOT MORE INTERESTING AND LONGER SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT.

(The Old English font text is from the novel "The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood", made by Howard Pyle in 1883.)

Enjoy the story!

~First Person POV~

I still cannot get over the memory of Gabriel playing his organ and scaring the invaders with his scary face from a few days ago. Like sister, that was sick! I guess graceful calm Angels can be badass too like heroes and warriors.

I lay on the couch relaxed as I kept thinking of what Gabriel did, trying to not think of what the Alternates are. But I still kept that plan in mind of trying to find Sarah by coincidence when I have free time.

I quickly got bored after a while and got up from the couch. After stretching, I wanted to take a tiny peak in Gabriel's office. Just to find some books.

Okay, I get it. I know what you are thinking. It may be a wrong thing to do. And I agree with that! But in the office there are a lot of books I have not read yet. And I like reading books so maybe there are some new books in his office! So why not go there? How bad could that be?

Since Gabriel is not here for some reason, I decided to sneak in the office to see what is in there. I quickly and quietly made up the stairs without the inhuman peeps and geeks looking at me (thank god for that one lol-).

It was almost completely dark on the way through but I managed to get to the office without any problems or complications. I slowly opened the door, seeing if Gabriel was there. Thankfully he isn't. Probably still doing his thing.

I went inside the room and began to rummage through the shelf of colored books.

'Let's see..The Jungle...Henny Penny..Snow White..', I skipped through all of the books..Until one of them caught my gaze.

"The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood!", I said out loud. This book seemed interesting to me and I wanted to read it.

I sat on the couch and began to read the novel.

"ℑ𝔫 𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔈𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔯- 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱, 𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔪 𝔗𝔬𝔴𝔫, 𝔞 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 ℜ𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔬𝔡. 𝔑𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔣𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔢𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℜ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔡𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱, 𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔬𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶, 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫,
𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤."

'Huh. This is interesting.' I kept on reading more on this novel as my eyes were fixated on the words of this novel. It's so old school..Very old school..I love it. I love old school. I love old...EVERYTHING! Don't judge me!

𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℜ𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡
𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔫, 𝔶𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔧𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶 ℜ𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔰𝔱.

"Ooh..", I said out loud. This was starting to get more interesting. I continued to read more of this old novel.

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔴 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℜ𝔬𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔴.

I was too focused on the reading this novel that I didn't hear footsteps coming into the office I was in right now.

"(Y/N)?"

I instantly looked up and..Of course Gabriel was in front of me, confused.

I quickly hid the book from behind and weakly smiled. "U-Uh, hello Gabes! Nice to uh..Meet you?", I stuttered nervously, still having that stupid nervous smile on my face.

Gabriel smiled and chuckled. "Did I disturb you?", he asked gently. "Whaaaat? No no! You didn't disturb me! Nor you have disrupted me!", I quickly reassured him.

The Angel sat next to me and grabbed the book from behind. "The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood.", he read the title out loud. "Forgot I have this book.", he responded as he continued looking at the book. I fiddle my fingers around in nervousness as I began to have thoughts of me hanging out with Gabriel. And that's what I wanted to do.

"Wanna read with me?", I asked him trying to be confident but inside I was a little nervous. But thank you Jesus, Gabriel looked up at me with a smile and nodded.

"Of course. I'd like to read with you, (Y/N).", he accepted. I gasped and I needed to get this out of my chest.

"Excuse me.", I said politely. I walked outside and-

"OH YEAH BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!"

Maybe I yelled a little too much....

~Time skip~
~"Gabriel"'s POV~

(Y/N) fell asleep on my shoulder as we read the book for over an hour. I gotta admit..She is a little adorable when she sleeps. And I know that sounds sorta creepy and silly for me to admit that but..It's true.

I looked at her snoring softly with her head laying comfortably on my shoulder and chuckled slightly. I stroked her head lightly without waking her up which instead caused her to snuggle her head more into my shoulder.

Her sleeping this way made me blush and I was starting to become tired too. I closed the book and I laid my head gently on (Y/N) as I drifted off to sleep.

I hope nothing can come between us.

Proverbs 27:9

Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚