Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡

Here is another chapter that may bring a little light to your day. I literally blushed while writing this lol

This story ain't over for all you fans of Mandela Catalogue ;)

HOWEVER...

I am going to take a break from this for me and my mental health to go touch some grass outside and to finish all my schoolwork A G A I N .

Still, I love this book as much as you guys love it so I am not gonna abandon it. Idk when I'll come back, but I will come back and I will write it again.

Can't believe y'all loved my last chapter so much after I hated it so fucking much. Ohh how the turns have tabled.

TW: Minor blood in this chapter!

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

What's going on?

What is this feeling?

Why am I seeing darkness so much?

Do I deserve this?

Maybe I do..

I need to go somewhere right now.

Farewell.

~Nobody's POV~

"Where the fuck is our Lord and Savior!?", Six yelled out, worried about "Gabriel", who hadn't been at home for hours for some reason.

"Six, calm down.", Stanley reassured him. "I'm sure he'll be back soon. I don't know when but he'll come back. I know it."

"He's not gonna come back after what (Y/N) did to him!", Six shouted out at him. "Yeah..He has been very remorseful and moody since (Y/N) had left him.", N pointed out, knowing that "Gabriel"'s condition wasn't in the right state of mind.

"Well we gotta find him and do something about (Y/N)!", Six said with determination. Along with that, the Preacher had nodded her head in agreement as well, as she was also worried about her Lord being missing for hours on the end.

"Come on!", Six stood up with confidence and walked to the front door, grabbing the knob.

"LET'S GO FIND OUR-"

*SLAM*

"GUYS!", (Y/N) shouted out as she busted through, hitting Six in the face and crushing him against the wall with the front door unknowingly to her.

"(Y/N)!?", all the Alternates yelled out loud in surprise that the human girl, the one that left "Gabriel" and them, came back!

"Oh great..", Six weakly said as pushed the door away from him and walked to the human girl, holding his injured nose. "What are you doing here?", Stanley asked (Y/N), wondering why the hell is she here.

"Listen, I'm so sorry I didn't came to ya'll.", the girl apologized, but Six scowled at her. "Why should we listen to you? You're the one that left us.", he angrily said at her. The Alternates looked at the hooded creature then at (Y/N).

"Okay look. I know things have been..Quite a bummer lately. But then I realized that despite that you guys are Alternates, you still cared about me. And so did Gabriel...You guys are my everything. You're all my treasures in this county.", (Y/N) said with truth in her throat as she looked at the Alternates compassionately.

They looked at her seemingly having their cold deep hearts warmed by her words. They looked at each other then back at her again.