chapter eight

Camila awoke to the sound of the television, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

"What are you doing awake?" She asked, cuddling next to her daughter.

"You were snoring, shhhh, I'm watching this," Cindy shushed her mom.

"Okay, someone's moody."

"And someone's annoying," Cindy put her hand over Camila's mouth, rolling her eyes as she nibbled at it a little.

Lauren woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. When Cindy had introduced her to her friend yesterday, she had never been happier. The moment she called her mom, Lauren knew in her heart that she had forgiven her.

Lauren walked over to the bathroom and brushed her teeth when there was a knock on the door, she wiped her face and went to answer it.

"Can I help you?" Lauren looked at the bellboy.

"I just wanted to give you this," The bellboy handed her a note.

"Thank you."

Pricilla had sent everyone in the group a note each to their hotel rooms.

We will see all of you at the hotel restaurant - Pricilla.

Camila pretended to gasp, "We've been invited out to eat by Ariana Grande!" She looked at her daughter who's full attention was still on the television.

Cindy turned to her mother, "are you okay?"

The two girls finally left their room at around one.

"Do you have any idea how many times Pricilla has text me?" Camila looked at her daughter as they got into the elevator.

"I think she's text A just as many from the look on his face," Cindy giggled and looked at her bodyguard.

The three walked into the restaurant where Pricilla had reserved a private room for the lunch.

"What happened to you?" Was the first thing Pricilla asked when they entered the room.

"Sorry," Camila and Cindy said in unison. They shot each other glances but they knew that it was not time to jinx each other.

"It's about time you two showed up," Sinuhe stood up.

"Abuela!" Cindy yelled and ran into her grandmothers awaiting arms.

"Well before we go back to having lunch," Pricilla stood up, "Camila, Cindy this is Mike and Clara Jauregui."

"Pleased to meet you," Cindy beamed, she knew that the couple sitting right before her were her grandparents.

"Camila, do I know you from somewhere?" Clara asked.

"You should, she was my best friend in high school," Lauren butted in.

"Oh, now I remember you. What happened to you?"

"I..." Camila took a seat, she knew it was going to be a long story.

The group was now having desert when the waiter came in, "I have a lady who is looking for a Miss Cabello in the lobby."

Camila stood up and excused herself, as she stepped back into the room, Cindy's eyes widened.

"Guess I wasn't the Miss Cabello they were looking for."

"Madison!" Cindy wiped her mouth and walked over to her friend.

Camila opened the door again, "I don't think you get her name yesterday, did you?"

Cindy looked at the girl in surprise, "you're related to her?"