chapter one

Camila Cabello scrolled through her phone as she waited impatiently for Cindy, who was due home any minute now.

"I'm home!" Her daughters voice announced itself.

"Cindy?" Camila stood up quickly from her seat and walked down the stairs looking at her daughter.

"Hi mom," she smiled as Camila put out her hand for her daughter to take.

"How was school?"

"Shit," the sixteen year old shrugged.

Cindy looked exactly like her mother, most people even thought they were sisters as Camila had had her when she was only seventeen.

"Shit, huh?" Camila shook her daughter playfully.

"I must go to my room and do my homework," Cindy said in a fake British accent.

"Homework?" Camila giggled, "I know for a fact that you do all your homework at school just like I did."

"Okay, you caught me," Cindy shrugged.

DING DONG!

"Bell! You get it!" They both said in unison, pointing at each other.

"I'll get it," their maid walked over to the door and opened it while Camila and Cindy continued to talk in the living room.

"Miss Cabello," Camila and Cindy both looked up, "the older one."

"Oh, it's for you Cindy," Camila looked down at her nails.

"Mom!" Cindy whined.

"Cindy!" She mimicked her tone of voice.

"Valentina is here," she announced the guest.

"Val?" Camila stood up and walked over to her cousin, noticing her eyes were red.

"Hey auntie, what brings you all the way here?" Cindy asked happily, when she saw her aunt her smile turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" The mother and daughter asked in unison.

Valentina walked over to the couch and took a seat, "my parents are making me get married."

"Huh?" Cindy looked confused, "they can't do that... You're twenty eight, you're old enough to make your own decisions."

"It's too late," Valentina told Cindy.

"And how old is he?" Cindy asked.

"She's thirty three," Valentina put her head down.

"Damn, she's old!" Cindy's eyes widened as Valentina and Camila shot her a look, "I mean she's young, very uh young... Why isn't she married yet?"

"She's refused for years, something about being heart broken but she's finally given in to her parent's wishes."

"It'll be okay," Camila comforted her cousin.

///

"Mom!" Cindy yelled.

Camila looked up from her phone, "yes, my little one."

"Good morning!" Cindy smiled.

Camila couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's antics.

"Good morning Miss Cabello," Cindy's best friend Alissa walked into the kitchen.

"Morning girls," she smiled as her daughter's friend gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Last day!" They said in unison, giving each other a hug.

"So what will you two trouble makers be doing today?" Camila asked.

"Nothing," Cindy shrugged.

"Well I have three backstage tickets here for the Harry Styles concert tonight!" Camila handed the tickets to the girls who were now in shock.