Chapter Four: Trainee

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Jungkook.." she starts. "Teach me how to fight."

Jungkook squints his eyes and Narrows his brows, pouting just a bit. He was thinking. "....no." and he has spoken. Aliayah scrunches up her face. "What the hell do you mean no? Shouldn't you be encouraging this? This is a moment where you could be literally encouraging something "big" like this." Jungkook sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "Listen Aliayah, I told you I'll be beside you at all times, you won't need any fighting skills where I'll be there to protect you." Aliayah cringes. "I-i thought you were just joking.. your fucking serious??" 

"Straight up." Jungkook mumbles as he reaches for his phone on the coffee table. Aliayah frowns and snatches his phone from his hand. "Com'on just, Teach me! I know you want to help comfort and protect me but I can do that myself! If you do this for me you're helping me way better than just protecting." Aliayah says, hoping her words will convince him to Teach her his fighting skills. Jungkook scans her expression and gives in with a sigh. "..Fine. I'll help you out." Aliayah sighs with relief and leans in to hug him. "Thank you." Jungkook hesitates to hug her back so he pets her head as if she were a dog. "Yeah yeah, give me my phone." He mumbles while taking his phone out of her hands and getting up from the couch.

"Okay, get up. Let's go." Aliayah looks at him puzzled. "..where?" He grabs his jacket from off the couch and puts it on. "Enough questions, you wanna learn to box, then follow me." 

Aliayah was curious where Jungkook was taking them and she hoped it wasn't like that warehouse, she made a pledge to herself to never step foot in there again and Jungkook agreed with her. She was very hesitant when he told her he wasn't going back to fight there ever again, rephrasing his words from "I'm not fighting back there again" to "I'm still fighting, just not there." To settle her confusion. "Are you sure you wanna leave that place just because of my situation? I mean.. you've been there I don't know.. for years! And to leave it all over some dumb altercat-

"Let me stop you right there Aliayah." Jungkook Cuts her off as they wait for the traffic light to turn green. "I'm going to be totally honest with you. I never felt happy there, nor did fighting there excited me like it did a few years ago. The original plan for that shithole was to become a normal fighting ring, legal at that. Then later down the road it evolved, from a ring to both a bar and ring. And Then to a ring, bar, and food joint. And so on and so on." He explains, the light turning green as he continues to drive. 

"People were making bets on fighters left and right.. felt like we were fucking toys. And what's worse than those silly bets is that if you were the person someone betted loads of money on and you lost..?, let's just say you'll be knocked out way longer than that supposed hour." Aliayah understood what he meant and didn't bother asking furthermore questions about it. She knew Jungkook would never be in a situation like that, he's way too much of a good fighter. "Anyway, I won't have to worry about any of that shit  anymore. Though, I do feel sympathy for the ones that's force to stay there. Good thing I didn't sign a contract or whatever." He finished, a smile planted on his face.

Aliayah nods her head and lays it against the cool glass window. "..what about your money?" She questions. Jungkook glances at her while merging into a lane. "Yeah, What about it?" Aliayah side-eyes him "..jungkook." a quiet sigh left out his mouth "Hey, don't worry about that okay? It'll be taken care of completely." He ensures with a caring smile. Aliayah gives him a look before rolling her eyes and stares off into the buildings and pedestrians.

They arrived at a large building, similar to the ones you see downtown. They headed in and sitting there at the desk was a young woman with short black hair and glasses. "Ah, Mr. Jeon! It's so nice to see you again!" She spoke with politeness, her hands resting on her chest with enthusiasm. He smiled as a warm Chuckle slithered out his mouth. "Same goes for you Veronica." She giggles, a pinkish hue brightens her cheeks. "You're here for Mr. Min, right?" Jungkook nods as he takes out a card from his pocket to scan it on the scanner on top of the desk. "Yep, think he's still pissed about last time?" Veronica giggles again, it was obvious the girl liked him. The way she leaned against the desk as her cleavage showed from her shirt, while removing her glasses to nibble on them sensually. "Oh no, no, no, I doubt that anyone could be mad at you for that long, Mr. Jeon.." she says with a smirk on her face. Aliayah cringed "what the hell.." she mouthed without saying her words. Jungkook chuckles and realizes that Aliayah was beside him the whole time, forgetting her existence that quickly. "O-oh shit, Veronica I want you to meet a friend of mine." He says while stepping aside for the woman to notice her.