1

I shoved my blanket into my carry-on book bag and maneuvered through the people standing in the aisle of the plane. Once I was at the front I told Lisa that I needed to be at my dads at a certain time so I needed to get off. She smiled at me brightly and opened the door to let me out. I ran down the makeshift hallway and into the airport, knowing that the rest of the passengers would be off right behind me. Then half ran, half jogged down to the baggage claim, my brown ponytail swinging while I went. I saw my small black suitcase and pulled up the handle and made my way out the airport door. My father owns the airline so I get the top of the top whenever I fly. My limo driver, Rick, was standing outside with my name printed on a plaque, and he smiled large as I stepped through the automatic door, I smiled brightly right back and ran into his arms for a hug.
"How you doin' kid?" He asked, lifting my chin so I could look into his warm eyes.
"Good." I replied, and smirked.
"Good. You ready to see your dad?"
"Yes, no. I guess. Let's just go." I stumbled
"You got it. I'll take your bag."
"Don't worry Rick, I can handle my own luggage." I lifted the case in through the door and slid in right after it, shutting the limo door behind me. I got my iPhone out from my bag and put my headphones in my ears, stared out the window at the approaching city and hoped living with my father wouldn't be as hard as I thought.