5

The next morning I woke up with a note on my bedside table that was form my dad;
Maddy,
I will be gone for 3 weeks for work, I'm really sorry. I wish I could be there. There is 200 dollars on the kitchen counter with the keys to your new silver convertible, it's in the car garage across the river (the one with all the circle balconies on the left). The car is on the 45th floor. Have fun darling, see you in 3 weeks. :)
-Dad

I looked out my window and saw the parking garage, like a big flower with a hundred petals. I could see the cars sitting on the edge of the circular balconies, only held back by 4 foot tall glass. So I took the money from the counter, pocketed it, and headed to the garage.
The elevator was fast, like my dads, but it didn't break down. Soon I was on the 45th floor and I locked the car, making it beep. It came from the other side of the garage, so I started walking. But after I began my walk, a car alarm went off next to me and I jumped, and screamed. I turned around and saw a white van rushing towards me. I was like a deer in headlights, so I ran. Mr convertible was right on the edge of the balcony, so I unlocked it and got in. Starting the engine, the roof started coming down, and the car wouldn't let me move until it was down all the way. I turned around to back up when the van rammed right into my car. My face hit the steering wheel when the car hit a metal pole in the glass, and my vision went blurry. I opened the door to get out of the car and stumbled to me right, towards the broken glass. Before I could fall out of the building, someone grabbed my shirt and pulled me forward. I regained my vision and saw a black mask. That's when I realized that I'm getting kidnapped. A strange instinct kicked in from within, and I grabbed the persons wrist, then kneed them in the stomach, then elbowed them in the face. Sending them to the ground. The voice yelled a name and "stop!" But I kept running. The person in the mask ran towards me. I turned to look at her, she spun in the air to kick me in the face but I ducked. She whipped back around for another kick but I blocked it with my own. Her hair fell out of the mask when she flipped, showing blonde. She kicked high, and I grabbed her leg, pushing back, she flipped, but landed on her feat. She threw a punch, but I grabbed her wrist and turned her around, then kicked her in the back. She fell to the floor, then got up push-up style, and turned around.
"You're really making this hard for me." She said. Then ran towards me, and when I was about to punch her, she slid to the ground un went under me. She got up and when I turned around she was gone. I ran back towards the van. When I was in front of the back door. It opened and out came the mystery girl with a bat. She swung but I ducked, but then she hit my leg, and I crumpled to the ground. The pain was so bad I couldn't stand. She took roped from her van and wrapped my legs. Then my arms. And then she took a napkin and put it over my mouth, then she called me that name again and whispered "I'm sorry." But in my head it was more of "I'm soryyyyyyy." Because my vision blackened and my hearing faded until I was out.