8

"And how do we do that?" I asked.
"There's a warehouse in Indiana that the government owns, that's where they brought you after the, uh, 'selling.' And in that warehouse is where the big man in charge lives. We go in, we plant some explosives, and blow the place to smithereens." She said, maybe a little too excited.
"I have a feeling that it isn't going to be that easy." I said. Because I knew it wasn't.
"Well it won't, of corse it'll take some planning and-" Just before she finished there was a knock at the door and both of our heads whipped towards the door, then back to look at each other. Naperville took a gun from the back of her wasteband and held it up towards the door. Then I grabbed the Same kitchen knife that I did before being taken.
"Should we answer the door?" She questioned.
"I don't think that's really the best idea."
"Good point. Let's go out back."
"No. They'll know that way, they aren't stupid. Upstairs in the spare bedroom there's a window that leads to a pole that goes to the ground. It's connected to the air conditioning vent. Follow me." I took her up the stairs to the door to the left of the stairs. I opened the window in the room and cut open the screen with the knife. The metal pole connected with some wires higher up on the wall, but the pole connected to the fan in the metal cage surrounding it. I looked out the window and saw that there was a guy at the back door wearing the good old familiar all white masks. He kicked my glass back door and stepped in. I turned my head to Naperville.
"They're coming in, they'll be here soon, come on." I leaned my leg over the ledge and held my foot against the wall while grabbing the pole with one hand. I threw the knife down to the grass below, and held to the ledge while I slowly lowered myself down until my feet touched the cage. I picked up my knife right as Naperville reached the fan's cage. I went around the right side of the house (opposite the back door). There was a small fence that I hopped over and we ran together to the van. Naperville drove off right as one of the men in the masks shot at the car. It hit one of the headlights, the one on my side.