15

Naperville spoke the word "Mom" behind me as I turned my head around. She stood with a gun at her side, shocked because apparently this woman was her mother. Her mom smiled at her, and lifted the gun towards Naperville, and spoke. "You know, sweetie? I did always tell you that you should do what you need to, and not let anything stand in your way. Well, here's an example." She was about to pull the trigger when I screamed NO. I shoved my body backward, the chair falling down and sideways, the ropes sliding from the chair. I stood quickly and kicked the gun from her hand. Naperville shot at a man who was about to do the same to me. I took her mother's gun and shot 3 other men, Naperville taking care of the rest. Her mom was down, because I'd shot her stomach. She lay breathing heavily and chuckled then spoke. "You wont. Get. (cough) out of here. Alive." Her eyes rolled back and her hand released her wound, falling limp to the ground. As I started to stand another gunshot went off. I dropped quickly to the ground, thinking I was wounded. But in reality, Naperville dropped in front of me, her eyes glazing, and she stared at me with a blank expression. She looked down at her hand, which she unwrapped around a small remote with a red button at the top. She let out one last breath before dropping her head and closing her eyes , she was gone. I grabbed the remote and turned on my back. Naperville's father sat over his wife's body, tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked at me with pain and anger in his eyes. "You should have died. You've ruined everything. You can't stop m.." I shot him in the head, him falling to his death right on his wife's body. I started running towards metal stairs after hearing hundreds of feet in all directions. Once I reached the top I looked around aimlessly. All that was up there was tall bins labelled "amnesia gas" and "test serum 1" and 2 and 3. This was the factory where they created what could have killed me. I accidentally pressed a button on the side of the trigger that released a small red flashing disk from the bottom of the remote. This device was used for bombs. Naperville wanted me to bomb the place.