5

Aylia called over to me and I walked over to her and we followed Ace to a small house. There was a huge table covered in tea cups with two people at the end of it. Ace and Aylia walked towards them and I just followed them. The two people were exchanging riddles. "Hey Evan, we need some help here."..........

One of them put up a hand. "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" He asked a rabbit, no a hare. He then turned to us. "What do you want" He asked he looked annoyed with both of them. "Well our friend here needs to get home and we were wondering if you could help us." Aylia explained Evan sighed. "Solve my riddle then I'll help you." She nodded ready for her riddle. "There's a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?" He asked with great confidence. "There are none it's a one-story house." He smiled and nodded then turned to the hare. "What about you hare what is the answer to yours?" It looked at him and shrugged a frown had replaced the boy's face. "Sit down you three have some tea." We all sat down except for Ace who floated instead. "So you want to go home kid." He asked me and I just stared at him and nodded. "Do you have a name kid?" I nodded again as he poured tea into three cups. "Phillip." I say taking the cup of tea he gave me. "Ok Phillip how did you come across these two idiots." He looked at Ace and Aylia mostly Ace. "I found him and I'm taking that as a compliment." Aylia stated as she took a sip of her tea Evan looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. "Ace found me in the woods they were spying on me." Ace looked at me almost spilling their glass of milk. "Ok then Aylia don't you want any milk or sugar in your tea?" Evan stated and the rook shook her head and continued to drink her tea. "My friend drinks their tea like that I think it's weird." I commented Aylia looked at me. "Your friend has amazing taste then and we probably would get along well." She responded and continued to sip her tea. We started to talk about ways of getting me home but all were difficult and we had to cross one of the queens which according to them was a terrible plan. "So it's either risk being killed and getting me home or not going home at all." I restated to know what the options are and they all nodded. "But it isn't that bad here once you get used to it." Ace reasoned it was almost like they wanted me to stay here. "If you know where to look at least take Aylia for example she lives in one of the most toxic environments out there and thinks it's normal." Evan stated glaring at the hare slightly. "It's not toxic it's tough love." She protested setting her cup down. "Uhuh sure it is." The boy responded and we went silent for a bit. "I would like to get home soon so I will take my chances with one of the queens." I said breaking the silence at the table but the tension was still there. "I say we go to the hearts kingdom and try there first then we can try my kingdom." Aylia mumbled Ace standing on the ground looking like they were ready for anything. "Let's get going what are we waiting for?" 

(606 words)